Operation Coordinates: 6.13%

Old May 6th 08, 06:01 PM posted to misc.transport.road,rec.autos.driving
Carl ROGÉRS

Default Operation Coordinates: 6.13%

Hi Viatologists,

As of 06-May-2008, the Worldwide Transportation Library provides geographic
coordinates for 6.13% of its 2,186 photographs. Through retroactive action,
the 'Operation Coordinates' program will increase the per centage of
photographs containing coordinates over time.

Cheers,

Carl Rogers
"Adding human experience to transportology"
********
Worldwide Transportation Library (WWTL):
http://wwtl.info
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Complete coverage of international roads and railways.
Since 2000, we offer several photographs, videos and
Virtual 360 demonstrations -- free of charge.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
********

Old May 7th 08, 09:19 AM posted to misc.transport.road,rec.autos.driving
necromancer[_2_]

On May 6, 1:01 pm, "Carl Rogers" > wrote:
> Hi Viatologists,

<< snip >>

Man, will you STFU already? Nobody gives a damn about your incremental
advances in this operation of yours. just get the frickin' job done
and *then* tell us. Maybe an update at milestones like 50% and 75%
would be of interest to Allah only knows who, but your pimping on
every little accomplishment with your page is irritating the **** out
of some of us!

--
necromancer

Official Overseer Of KoOkS And Trolls In rec.autos.driving
Old May 7th 08, 04:20 PM posted to misc.transport.road,rec.autos.driving
Luxury Yacht

"necromancer" > wrote in message
> On May 6, 1:01 pm, "Carl Rogers" > wrote:
>> Hi Viatologists,

> << snip >>
>
> Man, will you STFU already? Nobody gives a damn about your incremental
> advances in this operation of yours. just get the frickin' job done
> and *then* tell us. Maybe an update at milestones like 50% and 75%
> would be of interest to Allah only knows who, but your pimping on
> every little accomplishment with your page is irritating the **** out
> of some of us!

Please do not respond to or taunt the troll.

--
Don't forget to have your troll spayed or neutered