New Mexico Route 26 in Virtual 360

Old April 29th 08, 05:28 PM posted to misc.transport.road,rec.autos.driving
Carl ROGÉRS

Default New Mexico Route 26 in Virtual 360

Hi Viatologists,

If you're into spicy peppers and happen to be in New Mexico, your travels
may put you onto State Route 26. This special route offers a nice shortcut
for Interstate 10 motorists into Hatch. Arguably, Hatch is the pepper
capital of the state. Along the drive, you get an excellent look at flat
desert and gallantly rising mountains. The Worldwide Highway Library, the
ultimate collection of roadside capture in three continents, now offers a
Virtual 360 presentation of Route 26:

http://worldwide-hwys.calrog.com/tmp/2904.html

Enjoy! We'd also like to take some time and thank all visitors who've
subscribed to our RSS feeds this month. By putting live updates onto your
screen, there's no need to pop open your web browser at the office! With
3,200 hits to our RSS feed* this month, we've grown a minimum of 9% since
March. Come see why the people are connecting via RSS:

http://worldwide-hwys.calrog.com/pwwh-rss.xml

*An RSS reader is necessary to gain subscription. One is built into the
Internet Explorer 7 and Safari browsers.

Ciao,

Carl Rogers
"Adding human experience to transportology"
********
Calrog.com, Worldwide Highway Library:
http://worldwide-hwys.calrog.com
An integrated media arm in International Transportation Research. Has
served your home country and ninety-nine of its worldwide neighbours
since 2000, through Internet downstream and published works.
********