Goodwood Festival of Speed 2013: Land Speed Legends 1907-23 Fiat 'Mephistopheles'.jpg (0/2) 01 of 30

Old January 28th 14, 12:35 AM posted to alt.binaries.automobiles.carshows,alt.binaries.pictures.autos
Leroy Curtis

Default Goodwood Festival of Speed 2013: Land Speed Legends 1907-23 Fiat 'Mephistopheles'.jpg (0/2) 01 of 30

Belatedly, here are my pictures fro last year's FoS. As ever, some are bette
than others. Most of the cars pictured have huge provenances; if anyone
would like to know more about a prticular car, please ask and I'll
post what information I have. The pictures were orinally shot in RAW format
at a resolution of 3896 x 2816 pixels,and I would be happy to post or email
any of the originals if anyone wants them.
Old January 28th 14, 06:31 PM posted to alt.binaries.automobiles.carshows,alt.binaries.pictures.autos
Leroy Curtis

In article >, John
Szalay > writes
(Leroy Curtis) wrote in
:

>> Belatedly, here are my pictures fro last year's FoS. As ever, some are
>> bette
>> than others. Most of the cars pictured have huge provenances; if
>> anyone
>> would like to know more about a prticular car, please ask and I'll
>> post what information I have. The pictures were orinally shot in RAW
>> format at a resolution of 3896 x 2816 pixels,and I would be happy to
>> post or email any of the originals if anyone wants them.
>>

>THANK YOU Leroy
>
>the LSR car photos are fantastic.
>
> John in Ky

Gad you're enjoying them, John, LSR was one of the themes of last year's
Festival, together with a celebration of 50 years of the Porsche 911. I
wouldn't be surprised if this was the largest ever gathering of LSR cars
in one place. I have around 600 pictures in total from last year, which
I will post in batches over the next few weeks.
--
Regards

Leroy Curtis

Please replace "nospam" with "baram" in my address if you wish to
reply by Email
Old January 28th 14, 11:54 PM posted to alt.binaries.automobiles.carshows,alt.binaries.pictures.autos
John Szalay[_2_]

Leroy Curtis > wrote in news:qUowsZlYe
> Gad you're enjoying them, John, LSR was one of the themes of last year's
> Festival, together with a celebration of 50 years of the Porsche 911. I
> wouldn't be surprised if this was the largest ever gathering of LSR cars
> in one place.

Outside of Bonneville that is, but yes, its really good to see the
honors to the efforts of so many over the years.....

http://www.landracing.com/gallery/

Old January 29th 14, 12:11 AM posted to alt.binaries.automobiles.carshows,alt.binaries.pictures.autos
Frank S

"John Szalay" <john.szalayatatt.net> wrote in message
31...
> Leroy Curtis > wrote in news:qUowsZlYe
>> Gad you're enjoying them, John, LSR was one of the themes of last
>> year's
>> Festival, together with a celebration of 50 years of the Porsche 911.
>> wouldn't be surprised if this was the largest ever gathering of LSR
>> cars
>> in one place.

> Outside of Bonneville that is, but yes, its really good to see the
> honors to the efforts of so many over the years.....
>

> http://www.landracing.com/gallery/

I have these models - uncertain of the scale(s) from Lledo:

--
Frank ess

Old January 29th 14, 12:24 AM posted to alt.binaries.automobiles.carshows,alt.binaries.pictures.autos
John Szalay[_2_]

"Frank S" > wrote in
:

> "John Szalay" <john.szalayatatt.net> wrote in message
> 31...
>> Leroy Curtis > wrote in news:qUowsZlYe
>>> Gad you're enjoying them, John, LSR was one of the themes of last
>>> year's
>>> Festival, together with a celebration of 50 years of the Porsche

911.
>>> wouldn't be surprised if this was the largest ever gathering of LSR
>>> cars
>>> in one place.

>> Outside of Bonneville that is, but yes, its really good to see the
>> honors to the efforts of so many over the years.....
>>

>> http://www.landracing.com/gallery/
>>

> I have these models - uncertain of the scale(s) from Lledo:

Was a dream of mine since my teens, but work and responibiles prevented
it.
then I retired, It took me 45 years to get to Bonneville, and the times
I have spent there are Golden... Speed Week , World of Speed World
Finals absolutely Golden.......