Unidentified car with a horse-head badge

Old December 27th 13, 11:30 PM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.autos
Frank S

Default Unidentified car with a horse-head badge

In the paddock at Riverside International Raceway, IMSA race, 1984, I
think. Still haven't heard what it is called, or who made it.

--
Frank ess

Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	UnIdentifiedHorsey.jpg
Views:	39
Size:	100.9 KB
ID:	229310
Old December 28th 13, 12:11 AM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.autos
John Szalay[_2_]

"Frank S" > wrote in
:

> In the paddock at Riverside International Raceway, IMSA race, 1984, I
> think. Still haven't heard what it is called, or who made it.

one of a kind..

Jaidecar Mearas

http://www.allcarindex.com/auto-car-...ates-Jaidecar-
Mearas/;jsessionid=E0D76C7DE3C3EC52704B04E33C5AC819
Old December 28th 13, 02:02 AM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.autos
wtrplnet[_2_]

On 12/27/2013 4:11 PM, John Szalay wrote:
> "Frank > wrote in
> :
>
>> In the paddock at Riverside International Raceway, IMSA race, 1984, I
>> think. Still haven't heard what it is called, or who made it.
>>

> one of a kind..
>
> Jaidecar Mearas
>

> http://www.allcarindex.com/auto-car-...ates-Jaidecar-
> Mearas/;jsessionid=E0D76C7DE3C3EC52704B04E33C5AC819

It's a rebodied Porsche 914.
Old December 28th 13, 02:56 AM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.autos
Frank S

Thank you, John, for the I.D., the U.R.L., and the education
(allcarindex.com).

Frank Sheffield
San Diego CA USA

31...

Old December 28th 13, 02:50 PM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.autos
Leroy Curtis

In article >, John
Szalay > writes
>"Frank S" > wrote in
m:

>> In the paddock at Riverside International Raceway, IMSA race, 1984, I
>> think. Still haven't heard what it is called, or who made it.
>>

>one of a kind..
>
>Jaidecar Mearas
>

>http://www.allcarindex.com/auto-car-...ates-Jaidecar-
>Mearas/;jsessionid=E0D76C7DE3C3EC52704B04E33C5AC819

The breadth of knowledge in this group never ceases to amaze me
--
Regards

Leroy Curtis

Please replace "nospam" with "baram" in my address if you wish to
reply by Email