nitrogen in passenger car tires

Old April 21st 06, 02:45 AM posted to rec.autos.tech

Default nitrogen in passenger car tires

if one decided it was an advantage to having nitrogen in the tires, but
could only afford it for two tires, which two tires should it be ?

mho
vテ

Old April 21st 06, 02:59 AM posted to rec.autos.tech

wrote:

> if one decided it was an advantage to having nitrogen in the tires,
> but could only afford it for two tires, which two tires should it be ?

The two you sold on eBay yesterday.

Old April 21st 06, 03:33 AM posted to rec.autos.tech

wrote:

> if one decided it was an advantage to having nitrogen in the tires, but
> could only afford it for two tires, which two tires should it be ?
>
> mho
> vテ

I would do the ones on the right side.
Old April 21st 06, 04:31 AM posted to rec.autos.tech

How did you come by this idea and what purpose would it serve? what are
you using the car for, racing, street driving? Answer these questions
and I might be able to give you a better answer.
steve
www.mydreamwheels.com

Old April 21st 06, 05:30 PM posted to rec.autos.tech

Why nitrogen? Acetylene would be far more entertaining.
Old April 21st 06, 05:45 PM posted to rec.autos.tech

nitrogen in passenger car tires

Group: rec.autos.tech Date: Fri, Apr 21, 2006, 6:12am (CDT-2) From:
(John*S.)
wrote:

if one decided it was an advantage to having nitrogen in the tires,

>but could only afford it for two tires,

which two tires should it be ?
mho
vテ

Well, if one (or two) decided that it was a good idea to put nitrogen in
2 tires my first question would be

>on what basis did you make that >decision.

mho
vテ

Old April 21st 06, 05:58 PM posted to rec.autos.tech

John S. > wrote:
wrote:
>> if one decided it was an advantage to having nitrogen in the tires, but
>> could only afford it for two tires, which two tires should it be ?

>Well, if one (or two) decided that it was a good idea to put nitrogen
>in 2 tires my first question would be on what basis did you make that
>decision.

Perhaps he has a nitrogen tank lying around, but it's almost empty and
only has enough gas for two tires?
--scott
Old April 21st 06, 06:40 PM posted to rec.autos.tech

Kenneth P. Stox wrote:
> Why nitrogen? Acetylene would be far more entertaining.

Or the Hindenburg option....