newbie

Old April 30th 05, 06:53 PM
Kidd Andersson

jjs wrote:

> "Tim Rogers" > wrote in message

I'm turning into John Stafford!!!!!

Besides, you will never be as good
> looking as I am.

See, it's comments like this that make me actually want to like you. Cut
it out.

K.
Old April 30th 05, 07:05 PM
Jan Andersson

"P.J. Berg" wrote:

> Dennis Wik wrote:
> > My young son is 28, married with 2 kids and joined the Army a couple of
> > months ago. My oldest son is in his mid 30's and been fighting with his
> > wife for months so he moved in with us a couple of weeks ago and has his
> > 3 sons here every couple of days. So I have my daughter in law and her
> > 2 sons living here, my son and his 3 sons here most of the time, my wife
> > just got over a major surgury which removed a section of her colon. We
> > also have 7 boxers, 2 mastiff and a fennic fox living in the house and
> > horses, llama, coyote and a bunch of assorted critters outside. I feel
> > fine and under no stress and as long as the VA keeps me in drugs, I'm
> > sure I will continue to. Oh yea, I forgot the lynx, deer, and
> > bloodhound. It gets no better as you get older.
> >
> > href="http://albums.photo.epson.com/j/AlbumIndex?u=4025706&a=30209382&vt=vp">Den's
> > 1977 Puma</a>
> >

> WOHA!!!
>
> Someone should give you a prize!!!!
>
> J.

Nah, a zookeeper permit would be more appropriate

Jan
Old May 1st 05, 08:02 PM
Dennis Wik

About two hours ago one of our mares had a foal and we assisted her in
the birth. I then worked an hour on finishing up securing a casting of
a "Puma head" on my Puma gas cap which I made out of bondo, vegtable oil
and JB Weld. I have adventures every day which makes my life
fun....it's just very full at the moment. Dennis

Old May 1st 05, 10:28 PM
Jan Andersson

Dennis Wik wrote:

> About two hours ago one of our mares had a foal and we assisted her in
> the birth. I then worked an hour on finishing up securing a casting of
> a "Puma head" on my Puma gas cap which I made out of bondo, vegtable oil
> and JB Weld. I have adventures every day which makes my life
> fun....it's just very full at the moment. Dennis
>
> href="http://albums.photo.epson.com/j/AlbumIndex?u=4025706&a=30209382&vt=vp">Den's
> 1977 Puma</a>

Interesting.. I've made radio & clock push buttons out of bondo.. I
remember using veggie oil too in the mold.

Jan
Old May 2nd 05, 07:02 AM
Kidd Andersson

Shag wrote:

> Me too. Making a web page about it now. ;-) Got to use the winch
> today...

Did you get Kim's permission to put her on a website?

K.
Old May 2nd 05, 12:13 PM
Shag

On Mon, 02 May 2005 02:02:03 -0400, Kidd Andersson
> wrote:

>Shag wrote:
>

>> Me too. Making a web page about it now. ;-) Got to use the winch
>> today...
>>

>Did you get Kim's permission to put her on a website?
>
>K.

Those web pages are on my pay site. ;-)

"Stupid people are funny." - me