Reminded me of Kate...

Old December 28th 04, 11:45 PM

Default Reminded me of Kate...

I was driving back home earlier from running a couple errands.. and I see
this sweet looking middle-aged lady (maybe 40-45 years old) in a blue GTO
(2004??)... it instantly reminded me of SVTKate and made me get a mental
picture of her in Shug.. then a little Honda Civic with the works (fart
pipe, body kit, etc) gets beside her & revs. This "sweet looking middle-aged
lady" ****ing HAMMERED it and slammed through the gears like her life
depended on it! Absolutely BLEW HIM AWAY!!!! I damn near soiled myself I was
so shocked! Man... GTO just got a little better in my book, but damn the
blandness!

-Mike

--
A happy kid behind the wheel of a 98 Mustang GT
Cold air intake

Old December 29th 04, 01:53 AM
John

> wrote in message
m...
>I was driving back home earlier from running a couple errands.. and I see
> this sweet looking middle-aged lady (maybe 40-45 years old) in a blue GTO
> (2004??)... it instantly reminded me of SVTKate and made me get a mental
> picture of her in Shug.. then a little Honda Civic with the works (fart
> pipe, body kit, etc) gets beside her & revs. This "sweet looking
> middle-aged
> lady" ****ing HAMMERED it and slammed through the gears like her life
> depended on it! Absolutely BLEW HIM AWAY!!!! I damn near soiled myself I
> was
> so shocked! Man... GTO just got a little better in my book, but damn the
> blandness!

Mike,

Having first-hand experience with a sweet looking middle-aged lady (Mrs. TS
# 59), I can guarantee you it wasn't her life that depended on the outcome
of the event! Nuf said!

--
John
ThunderSnake #59

Old December 29th 04, 02:35 AM

LOL!!

-Mike

Old December 29th 04, 03:20 AM
SVTKate

Funny you would say that.
*innocent look*
"I" would NEVER do a thing like that.

Except maybe last week....

m...

Old December 29th 04, 03:38 AM

LOL!!

I wish I could... but my car is running like ASS =(

-Mike

--
A happy kid behind the wheel of a 98 Mustang GT
Cold air intake
FRPP 3.73 gears
Steeda Tri-Ax Shifter
Flowmaster 40 Series mufflers (self-installed woohoo)
Hi-speed fan switch
255/60R-15 rear tires
Subframe connectors
Aluminum adjustable clutch quadrant

ink.net...

Old December 29th 04, 04:47 PM
Backyard Mechanic

opined in m:

> I was driving back home earlier from running a couple errands.. and I
> see this sweet looking middle-aged lady (maybe 40-45 years old) in a
> blue GTO (2004??)... it instantly reminded me of SVTKate and made me get
> a mental picture of her in Shug.. then a little Honda Civic with the
> works (fart pipe, body kit, etc) gets beside her & revs. This "sweet
> looking middle-aged lady" ****ing HAMMERED it and slammed through the
> gears like her life depended on it! Absolutely BLEW HIM AWAY!!!! I damn
> near soiled myself I was so shocked! Man... GTO just got a little better
> in my book, but damn the blandness!

Best road driver I ever saw was a 21 yo girl who had bought herself a new 63
Chev SS 396...
Went on a short trip and guy pulls out in front of her... hits gas,
downshift, into power slide, and up side road the idiot had pulled out of as
quick as my sphincter clenched.

She would be 60 now and I bet she could still drive like that.

Old December 29th 04, 05:35 PM
John

"Backyard Mechanic" > wrote in message
> opined in m:
>
>> I was driving back home earlier from running a couple errands.. and I
>> see this sweet looking middle-aged lady (maybe 40-45 years old) in a
>> blue GTO (2004??)... it instantly reminded me of SVTKate and made me get
>> a mental picture of her in Shug.. then a little Honda Civic with the
>> works (fart pipe, body kit, etc) gets beside her & revs. This "sweet
>> looking middle-aged lady" ****ing HAMMERED it and slammed through the
>> gears like her life depended on it! Absolutely BLEW HIM AWAY!!!! I damn
>> near soiled myself I was so shocked! Man... GTO just got a little better
>> in my book, but damn the blandness!
>>

> Best road driver I ever saw was a 21 yo girl who had bought herself a new
> 63
> Chev SS 396...
> Went on a short trip and guy pulls out in front of her... hits gas,
> downshift, into power slide, and up side road the idiot had pulled out of
> as
> quick as my sphincter clenched.
>
> She would be 60 now and I bet she could still drive like that.

Man! Now THATS sexy!

BTW, the first chevelle was a '64 (came out in late Sept. in 1963), and the
Z-16 396 came out in the '65 model. The memory is the second thing to go .
.. . .

--
John
ThunderSnake #59

Old December 29th 04, 05:55 PM
Backyard Mechanic

John opined in :

>> She would be 60 now and I bet she could still drive like that.
>>

> Man! Now THATS sexy!
>
> BTW, the first chevelle was a '64 (came out in late Sept. in 1963), and
> the Z-16 396 came out in the '65 model. The memory is the second thing
> to go . . . .

Whatever... and doing related memory recall, you're right.. it WAS a 65.

And that makes her not quite 60.

But she ran powder-puff drags.. (bwa-hah-ha) and frequently won... there were
a lot of wimmin in my Ohio neck of woods who could handle a car.