Why is everybody

Old December 26th 04, 09:46 PM
.boB

> posting weird food recipes??
>
> -Mike
>
> --
> A happy kid behind the wheel of a 98 Mustang GT
> Cold air intake
> FRPP 3.73 gears
> Steeda Tri-Ax Shifter
> Flowmaster 40 Series mufflers (self-installed woohoo)
> Hi-speed fan switch
> 255/60R-15 rear tires
> Subframe connectors
> Aluminum adjustable clutch quadrant

Some jerk off kid discovered a new way to screw
things up. Notice there are no sig's and no
"soandso.com wrote:" at the beginning.

--
..boB
1997 HD FXDWG - Turbocharged!

Old December 27th 04, 01:06 AM
WindsorFox[SS]

John wrote:
> Hmmm. I can't see the weird posts on my ISP's news server, but it's on
> Google's. Heck, even I did it, but I didn't. I think someone is ****ing
> with Google.

it has nothing to do with Google, chances are your ISP uses
Super News, they have some sort of magic that filters out the
majority of the sporgeries.

--
YOU are the real piece of work in this post. I think you are
a couple of drumsticks short of a picnic there bud. - SVTKate
Old December 27th 04, 01:10 AM
WindsorFox[SS]

..boB wrote:

> Some jerk off kid discovered a new way to screw things up. Notice
> there are no sig's and no "soandso.com wrote:" at the beginning.

H/C sporgeries have been around for a good while. They regularly
destroy some groups, usually because it's a subject that they aren't
interested in.

Old December 27th 04, 03:06 AM
Spike

Better to be safe than sorry..... I got a notice about it from the
server (or so it says)... Something about anyone posting to a test
post or whatever....

On Sun, 26 Dec 2004 15:09:10 GMT, "SVTKate"
> wrote:

>Yea, I learned that later.
>Sorry Jim... I'm stoopud sometimes.
>
>"JS" > wrote in message news:4qAzd.8537$He3.6896@trndny05...
>| Kate,

Hey! Spikey Likes IT!
Vintage Burgundy w/Black Standard Interior
Vintage 40 Wheels 16X8"
w/BF Goodrich Comp T/A Radial 225/50ZR16
Old December 27th 04, 03:08 AM
Spike

Only if you are into that and it's consensual

The masochist said top the sadist, "Beat me! Beat me!"

To which the sadist replied, "NO!"