hybrid battery thoughts

Old December 29th 08, 01:37 PM posted to alt.autos.bmw
Alan B. Mac Farlane

Default hybrid battery thoughts

in article , Scott Dorsey at
wrote on 12/28/08 11:53 AM:

>> tacheyon field generators work 24 hours a day ...

> Made-up technology isn't generally very effective, though

flat earth people do not understand round earth concepts I am sorry to say.

Old December 29th 08, 11:14 PM posted to alt.autos.bmw
Dori A Schmetterling[_3_]

If it had been 1 Apr I might have believed it...

On the other hand I like the idea of "tacheyon (sic) field generators
work(ing) 24 hours a day"...

Maybe it could inspire more work on the perpetual motion machine.

DAS
---
[...]

Old December 29th 08, 11:51 PM posted to alt.autos.bmw
Alan B. Mac Farlane

in article , Dori A Schmetterling
at
wrote on 12/29/08 3:14 PM:

> On the other hand I like the idea of "tacheyon (sic) field generators
> work(ing) 24 hours a day"...

Good for you Dori ..

the energy from the big bang is always there, just turn on the tee vee or
radio ... that hisspopscratch or 'white noise' ... is energy, is a
tranmission of energy.

when you get to the part of the radio frequency band that is 'silent' it is
receiving a signal to 'be quiet' ... another energy transmission.

like wise in receiving 'music' on the radio, is an energy transmission that
is being captured and used.

just have to tap into it ... this energy stream of white noise that is
across the electromagnetic bandwidth ... that is going on into entrophy as
it passes us by.

this is happening as it is where all the light gets suck up by the so called
dark matter of the universe ... after awhile all the lights will go out, no
more stars, no more galaxy ... no more universe as we see it.

It will all be dark and very cold and no more white noise !!!

The dark matter changes to silver plasma like consistency ... after sucking
up all the light energy that is going into entrophy as you read this.

Really more like a hydrogen cycle that makes rain into oceans and then into
rain again.

Well this is a light cycle between dark matter and star stuff.

That silver plasma that exists at this future time as it were,that was dark
energy seperated from star stuff energy by space/distance ... just to united
again when all the stars die off.

Well that silver plasma freezes solid from the cold ... and enters into a
homogenious balance ... this is the "Unified Field" were all forces of
physics are one. The so called Unifed Field Theory.

However this is a temporary condition ... this frozen solid plasma.

As it gets colder still ... well past absolute zero. Cold is the natural
state of the Universe. Anyhow ...

Then it cracks, the Unifed Field frozen solid plasma ... there is a big bang
... and the universe is born again with stars and such.

Edison captured light in a bottle and made the light bulb ... simply because
he could see the light ... it was there .. it was self evident .. it was
apparent.

The 'white noise, is there, is self evident, is apparent.

This is an energy source that is there 24 hours a day.

Can always have electricity 24 hours a day ... just build it ... and plug in
what you want.

Unlimited resource, used anywhere where cosmic energy passes by.

Here, the moon, Afghanistan, under water ... hummmm maybe dicey there ...

sumbuddie wear blind sea

Old December 30th 08, 11:42 AM posted to alt.autos.bmw
Dori A Schmetterling[_3_]

Goodness me...

Let's just say you did a 'Sun' on me by lifting my words out of context...
but you are in good company: London theatres do the same thing when quoting
critics...

But I like your bit about "...well past absolute zero..."

I do think if you clean up your spelling ("entrophy", "tacheyon") and the
grammar etc, you could do a book of poetry...

Happy New Year, all.
DAS

---

Old December 30th 08, 09:00 PM posted to alt.autos.bmw
Dr Dolittle

WOW !!!!

I want some of what you're on ...

and I want some of that silver plasma - d'ya think it'll keep ok in the
fridge?

keep on keepin' on ...

Dr D

"Putting the sensual into non-consensual sex"

Old December 30th 08, 09:32 PM posted to alt.autos.bmw

On Fri, 26 Dec 2008 18:15:29 -0800, "Alan B. Mac Farlane" >
wrote:

Funnily enough there is talk about placing Tesla field coils around London to
recharge electric cars. Now with a big enough capacitor who needs a battery!

--

Sir Hugh of Bognor

Intelligence is not knowing the answer but knowing where and how to find it!

Hugh Gundersen

Bognor Regis, W.Sussex, England, UK
Old December 30th 08, 11:42 PM posted to alt.autos.bmw
Alan B. Mac Farlane

just punch your ticket for a near death experience ... hard on the body, but
worth the trip ... and it is like Signory Weaver going to the refigerator
light tied down on the moving chair ...

a little scary ... but a real fun ride after it is over.

sumbuddie wear blind sea

in article , Dr Dolittle at