Illegal mexican with "suspended drivers license" pleads "no contest" to murdering 4 year old white girl.

Old October 2nd 09, 10:36 AM posted to alt.politics.obama,rec.autos.driving,alt.california.illegals,rec.arts.tv,rec.autos.sport.nascar
Mrs. Biden

Default Illegal mexican with "suspended drivers license" pleads "no contest" to murdering 4 year old white girl.

http://www.omaha.com/article/20090930/NEWS01/709309953

The suspended driver and illegal immigrant blew a red light and
slammed a pickup into a minivan near 180th Street and West
Center Road in May — killing 4-year-old van passenger Josie
Bluhm.

For those actions, Eleazar Rangel-Ochoa pleaded no contest
Tuesday to driving under suspension, a felony, and misdemeanor
motor vehicle homicide.

And Rangel-Ochoa remains distraught, his attorney said.

He isn't the only one. Josie's loved ones, including parents
Kyle and Jayme Bluhm, have had to carry on without their 4-year-
old middle child — a blonde-haired, blue-eyed bundle of fun.

Jayme Bluhm was driving the couple's three children, then ages
5, 4 and 1, to day care on May 12, when the crash happened,
prosecutors said.

“All of these cases are horrible,” said prosecutor Matt Kuhse,
who handles Douglas County's motor-vehicle homicide cases. “But
it's particularly troubling when it's a child who is so, so
young — especially when her life ended in such a violent way.”

Rangel-Ochoa's case has been marked with questions about why he
was driving and why he was still in the country after three
drunken-driving convictions.

Rangel-Ochoa's attorney, Joe Lopez-Wilson, said Rangel-Ochoa,
27, is torn up over his actions — and has little explanation for
why he was driving.

Lopez-Wilson said Rangel-Ochoa got behind the wheel of the
pickup because the truck's owner wasn't going to work that day.
Rangel-Ochoa and his two passengers were headed to work at a
construction site.

The attorney said he was uncertain whether Rangel-Ochoa's two
passengers could have driven, or whether they had driver's
licenses. Rangel-Ochoa didn't. His driver's license had been
suspended for 15 years after his third-drunken driving
conviction in 2003.

It also was unclear why Rangel-Ochoa hadn't been deported after
his drunken-driving convictions — all of which preceded 2003.

Lopez-Wilson, who handles immigration cases, said that, back
then, authorities were more concerned with illegal immigrants
who committed violent offenses.

Shortly after the crash, Lopez-Wilson said, his client wanted to
“man up” by pleading to the charges against him. Lopez-Wilson
said he wouldn't let Rangel-Ochoa do so until the attorney had a
chance to review the charges and all of the evidence. (Rangel-
Ochoa wasn't drunk that morning — hence the misdemeanor motor
vehicle homicide charge.)

Rangel-Ochoa faces up to six years in prison — five years for
driving under suspension, one year for motor vehicle homicide —
when he is sentenced in December. Immigration and Customs
Enforcement officials have a deportation hold on him now — and
Rangel-Ochoa is expected to be deported after he serves his
sentence.

“From Day One, he was distraught,” Lopez-Wilson said. “Every
time I talk to him, he's downtrodden.

“He knows whatever happens to him in court is temporary. He's
going to have to deal with the consequences of what he did for
the rest of his life.”

Old October 2nd 09, 07:17 PM posted to alt.politics.obama,rec.autos.driving,alt.california.illegals,rec.autos.sport.nascar
Bill Steele

In article
emailer.net>,
"Mrs. Biden" > wrote:

> [...]
> “man up” by pleading to the charges against him. Lopez-Wilson
> said he wouldn't let Rangel-Ochoa do so until the attorney had a
> chance to review the charges and all of the evidence. (Rangel-
> Ochoa wasn't drunk that morning — hence the misdemeanor motor
> vehicle homicide charge.)
>
> Rangel-Ochoa faces up to six years in prison — five years for
> driving under suspension, one year for motor vehicle homicide —
> when he is sentenced in December. Immigration and Customs
> Enforcement officials have a deportation hold on him now — and
> Rangel-Ochoa is expected to be deported after he serves his
> sentence.
>
> “From Day One, he was distraught,” Lopez-Wilson said. “Every
> time I talk to him, he's downtrodden.
>
> “He knows whatever happens to him in court is temporary. He's
> going to have to deal with the consequences of what he did for

Yes, Mexicans are the only people who ever have auto accidents. Thanks
for enlightening us.
Old October 2nd 09, 07:53 PM posted to alt.politics.obama,rec.autos.driving,alt.california.illegals,rec.arts.tv,rec.autos.sport.nascar
Speeders & Drunk Drivers are MURDERERS[_1_]

"Mrs. Biden" > wrote in
. theremailer.net:

> http://www.omaha.com/article/20090930/NEWS01/709309953
>
> The suspended driver and illegal immigrant blew a red light and
> slammed a pickup into a minivan near 180th Street and West
> Center Road in May — killing 4-year-old van passenger Josie
> Bluhm.
>
> For those actions, Eleazar Rangel-Ochoa pleaded no contest
> Tuesday to driving under suspension, a felony, and misdemeanor
> motor vehicle homicide.

How can homicide ever be a misdemeanor??? Answer - when the auto industry
pays legislators to call it such. The auto industry makes a fortune off
car crashes.
Old October 2nd 09, 08:49 PM posted to alt.politics.obama,rec.autos.driving,alt.california.illegals,rec.arts.tv,rec.autos.sport.nascar
necromancer[_6_]

SFB spewed:

>How can homicide ever be a misdemeanor??? Answer - when the auto industry
>pays legislators to call it such. The auto industry makes a fortune off
>car crashes.

As opposed to the prison industry which makes a fortune off of morons
with your mentality.

--

Speeders & Drunk Drivers Are MURDERERS >
(a.k.a. **** For Brains or SFB for short) admits to being

"Speeding is a crime just like murder and child molesting
is and the offenders definitely should pay a fine.
Stop being a criminal coddler."

--Speeders & Drunk Drivers Are MURDERERS, 11/27/08

Ref:http://tinyurl.com/56ksok
Message ID:

Old October 2nd 09, 09:44 PM posted to alt.politics.obama,rec.autos.driving,alt.california.illegals,rec.arts.tv,rec.autos.sport.nascar
Rio Rocks

On 02 Oct 2009, "Speeders & Drunk Drivers are MURDERERS"
> posted some
.70:

> "Mrs. Biden" > wrote in
> . theremailer.net:
>
>> http://www.omaha.com/article/20090930/NEWS01/709309953
>>
>> The suspended driver and illegal immigrant blew a red light and
>> slammed a pickup into a minivan near 180th Street and West
>> Center Road in May — killing 4-year-old van passenger Josie
>> Bluhm.
>>
>> For those actions, Eleazar Rangel-Ochoa pleaded no contest
>> Tuesday to driving under suspension, a felony, and misdemeanor
>> motor vehicle homicide.
>>

> How can homicide ever be a misdemeanor??? Answer - when the auto
> industry pays legislators to call it such. The auto industry makes a
> fortune off car crashes.

"His driver's license had been suspended for 15 years after his third-
drunken driving conviction in 2003."

How did the illegal SOB get a drivers license? If he was illegal, who
issued the license?

Some government officials should be going to jail for this one.

Old October 2nd 09, 11:14 PM posted to alt.politics.obama,rec.autos.driving,alt.california.illegals,rec.autos.sport.nascar
johnny@.[_2_]

Bill Steele wrote:
> [...]
>> chance to review the charges and all of the evidence. (Rangel-
>> Ochoa wasn't drunk that morning — hence the misdemeanor motor
>> vehicle homicide charge.)
>>
>> Rangel-Ochoa faces up to six years in prison — five years for
>> driving under suspension, one year for motor vehicle homicide —
>> when he is sentenced in December. Immigration and Customs
>> Enforcement officials have a deportation hold on him now — and
>> Rangel-Ochoa is expected to be deported after he serves his
>> sentence.
>>
>> “From Day One, he was distraught,” Lopez-Wilson said. “Every
>> time I talk to him, he's downtrodden.
>>
>> “He knows whatever happens to him in court is temporary. He's
>> going to have to deal with the consequences of what he did for
>> the rest of his life.”

> Yes, Mexicans are the only people who ever have auto accidents. Thanks

He shouldn't have been here to have that accident. Now you are enlightened.