RASCAR Winter Series Road Course Race 1 - 1/8/05

Old January 3rd 05, 11:00 PM
ZZ

Uwe Schürkamp wrote:
> On Mon, 3 Jan 2005 09:15:19 -0500, David G Fisher wrote:
>
>>It wasn't me who wanted the trucks. :-)
>>
>>Yes, it's the old pwf beta kyalami. I don't think they ever followed it up
>>with a final version.

> Hi Dave,
>
> Do we have a current carset available for the TPTCC season? If not,
> what templates should I use for painting a car? The latest tptcc
> version is 2.4 or so I've heard.
>
> cheers,
>
> uwe

If you guys need it, I have all the mods on my HD, including the TPTCC
2.4 and 2.3. I'm sure we could find a place to put them for all who
need it.

--
Richard "ZZ" Busch

Member:
Screamers Racing League
oAo
AoA
MARA TransAm
GT Rank +57.022
GT Rank Monster 1469.472
GPL Rank + 14.768
MoGPL Rank + 308.654
N2003 Rank -18.8060
Old January 3rd 05, 11:28 PM
Bamadano

My version is 2.4. Oh well I would've just been in the way anyway,
Dan

Old January 3rd 05, 11:40 PM
bluestringer

"David G Fisher" > wrote in message

> "Uwe Schürkamp" > wrote in message
> > On Mon, 3 Jan 2005 09:15:19 -0500, David G Fisher wrote:
> > > It wasn't me who wanted the trucks. :-)
> > >
> > > Yes, it's the old pwf beta kyalami. I don't think they ever followed

it
> up
> > > with a final version.

> > Hi Dave,
> >
> > Do we have a current carset available for the TPTCC season? If not,
> > what templates should I use for painting a car? The latest tptcc
> > version is 2.4 or so I've heard.
> >
> > cheers,
> >
> > uwe
> >
> > --
> > GPG Fingerprint: 2E 13 20 22 9A 3F 63 7F 67 6F E9 B1 A8 36 A4 61

> We can't get to our carset because of RSC being down. :-( I have none of
> the cars because I did a re-install a while back and didn't save them.
>
> I tried TPTCC ver 2.3 with our server, and everything worked fine. I don't
> know if you can run version 2.4 with the version 2.3 the server uses,.

Maybe
> it's the opposite situation, and the server is using 2.4 and 2.3 still

works
> with it? I have no idea what templates work with which versions. Never
> really took the time to understand how the TPTCC cars were handled
> (online/offline, etc.).
>
> I'll e-mail the server owner and find out what version he's running, but

2.3
> does work.
>
> I'm just going to pick a car from the mod and use it unless somebody has a
> copy of my Ducati TPTCC car and sends it to me.
> --
> David G Fisher

You've got mail.

bluestringer

Old January 3rd 05, 11:54 PM
David G Fisher

"bluestringer" > wrote in message
. ..

> > I'm just going to pick a car from the mod and use it unless somebody has

> > copy of my Ducati TPTCC car and sends it to me.
> > --
> > David G Fisher
> >

> You've got mail.
>

> bluestringer

Hotmail wouldn't let me download the files. I'm sure it's an error, but it
said they had contained a virus. Thanks for trying though.

--
David G Fisher

Old January 4th 05, 02:52 AM
DJSpeedy

FWIW, I found the TPTCC site still up. Winter cars and 2.4 patch are here

http://www.tptcc.com/index.php?name=Downloads

Old January 4th 05, 03:16 AM
Tim Paullin

"Jan Verschueren" > wrote in message
> "David G Fisher" wrote...
>> "Uwe Schürkamp" wrote...
>>> On Sun, 2 Jan 2005 15:07:19 -0500, David G Fisher wrote:
>>> good to hear you've finally dumped the trucks where they
>>> belong ;-> <snip>

>> It wasn't me who wanted the trucks. :-)
>> <snip>

> Hey!! -I happen to like driving trucks. Don't gang up on me, you freaks!
> ;-)
>
> Jan.
> =---

Me too Jan! Unfortunately I didn't make it to any........But, I've almost
got my new 'RACE ROOM" done. Peace and quiet from the rugrats :-)

Tim

Old January 4th 05, 03:18 AM
bluestringer

"David G Fisher" > wrote in message

> "bluestringer" > wrote in message
> . ..
> >
> > > I'm just going to pick a car from the mod and use it unless somebody

has
> > > copy of my Ducati TPTCC car and sends it to me.
> > > --
> > > David G Fisher
> > >

> > You've got mail.
> >

> > bluestringer

> Hotmail wouldn't let me download the files. I'm sure it's an error, but it
> said they had contained a virus. Thanks for trying though.
>

> --
> David G Fisher

I scanned both and they came up clean. Get them here.

http://bellsouthpwp.net/p/e/permitman/carfiles.htm

bluestringer

Old January 4th 05, 03:39 AM
David G Fisher

"bluestringer" > wrote in message
.. .

> "David G Fisher" > wrote in message
> >
> > "bluestringer" > wrote in message
> > . ..

> has
> > > >

> > > You've got mail.
> > >

> > > bluestringer

> > Hotmail wouldn't let me download the files. I'm sure it's an error, but

it
> > said they had contained a virus. Thanks for trying though.
> >

> > --
> > David G Fisher
> >

> I scanned both and they came up clean. Get them here.
>

> http://bellsouthpwp.net/p/e/permitman/carfiles.htm
>

> bluestringer

Thanks James. Got 'em.

--
David G Fisher

Old January 4th 05, 03:41 AM
David G Fisher

"Tim Paullin" > wrote in message

> "Jan Verschueren" > wrote in message
> > "David G Fisher" wrote...
> >> "Uwe Schürkamp" wrote...
> >>
> >> It wasn't me who wanted the trucks. :-)
> >> <snip>

> > Hey!! -I happen to like driving trucks. Don't gang up on me, you freaks!
> > ;-)
> >
> > Jan.
> > =---
> >

> Me too Jan! Unfortunately I didn't make it to any........But, I've

almost
> got my new 'RACE ROOM" done. Peace and quiet from the rugrats :-)
>
> Tim

The trucks can be fun to drive actually, but I'm just anxious to get to some
road courses. :-)

--
David G Fisher

Old January 4th 05, 06:15 AM
David G Fisher

"Bamadano" > wrote in message
oups.com...
> My version is 2.4. Oh well I would've just been in the way anyway,
> Dan

To anyone else running 2.4, Dan was nice enough to test the server with me
tonight, and both of us were able to join without a problem even though he
has version 2.4, and I have 2.3.

--
David G Fisher