Setups for RBR MG ZR?

Old October 24th 04, 05:01 PM
Stuart Becktell

Default Setups for RBR MG ZR?

I'm running in a league and actually doing pretty well considering I'm
competing against WRC cars, but I simply don't have the time to work on
setups. Everyone seems to be finding setups for the WRC car, but I can't
find any for the MG. Anyone find any? thanks.

Old October 24th 04, 10:17 PM
tango

"Stuart Becktell" > wrote in
:

> I'm running in a league and actually doing pretty well considering I'm
> competing against WRC cars, but I simply don't have the time to work
> on setups. Everyone seems to be finding setups for the WRC car, but I
> can't find any for the MG. Anyone find any? thanks.

you can download the setups and replays used for the times in the lists,
look out for `florenzo 1600` mg times and you can download his setups

http://www.swedishsimracers.com/rbr/index.cfm

Tango
Old October 26th 04, 12:33 AM
Dino

"tango" <nigeldobcrossATclaraDOTcoDOTuk> wrote in message
. 218...
> "Stuart Becktell" > wrote in
> :
>
> > I'm running in a league and actually doing pretty well considering I'm
> > competing against WRC cars, but I simply don't have the time to work
> > on setups. Everyone seems to be finding setups for the WRC car, but I
> > can't find any for the MG. Anyone find any? thanks.
> >

> you can download the setups and replays used for the times in the lists,
> look out for `florenzo 1600` mg times and you can download his setups
>
> http://www.swedishsimracers.com/rbr/index.cfm
>
> Tango

Nice page, Thanks! Only problem is I can't get the setups or replays to show
up in-game. Do they have to be renamed to an existing player profile maybe?

DN

Old October 26th 04, 04:52 PM
tango

"Dino" > wrote in
:

> "tango" <nigeldobcrossATclaraDOTcoDOTuk> wrote in message
> . 218...
>> "Stuart Becktell" > wrote in
>> :
>>
>> > I'm running in a league and actually doing pretty well considering
>> > I'm competing against WRC cars, but I simply don't have the time to
>> > work on setups. Everyone seems to be finding setups for the WRC
>> > car, but I can't find any for the MG. Anyone find any? thanks.
>> >

>> you can download the setups and replays used for the times in the
>> lists, look out for `florenzo 1600` mg times and you can download his
>> setups
>>
>> http://www.swedishsimracers.com/rbr/index.cfm
>>
>> Tango

> Nice page, Thanks! Only problem is I can't get the setups or replays
> to show up in-game. Do they have to be renamed to an existing player
> profile maybe?
>
> DN

the files are named as so "2slot0_gravel.lsp" the first number refers
to the car (2=mg) slot 0 is the first slot etc... and gravel is the name
you give to the setup.
Tango