A lap around "The Ring"

Old April 14th 05, 01:01 PM

The "certain reason" you'd kill your own kids for was being gay, wasn't
it?

Fortunately, you'll never have to fulfill this absurd claim as you
obviously will never get the chance or even want to procreate (why add
to the overated populous, eh?).

Old April 14th 05, 06:58 PM
Whoo

Mitch, why don't you **** off and pollute another newsgroup with your
****-wit brain, you ****!
Old April 14th 05, 07:15 PM
Mitch_A

And it only took you twelve days to come up with this witty, intelligent,
thoughtful reply eh Whoo.... <rolls eyes>

You smell very familiar but you must hide your identity due to your
wonderful contributions like this...

Anonynimity makes even cowards like you feel brave.

Mitch

"Whoo" > spewed his nonsense in message

Old April 15th 05, 09:11 AM
Byron Forbes

> wrote in message
oups.com...
> The "certain reason" you'd kill your own kids for was being gay, wasn't
> it?

Thanks for the reminder - I was wondering what the context was myself.

> Fortunately, you'll never have to fulfill this absurd claim as you
> obviously will never get the chance or even want to procreate (why add
> to the overated populous, eh?).

Exactly!

Old April 15th 05, 08:24 PM
Whoo

Mitch_A wrote:
> Delusional is thinking you can actually add anything constructive. Your
> only motivation is pure hatred and that hate has marginalized you out of
> existence. Buh-Bye...

You idiot! They don't agree with wittle Mitch therefore they hate him!!
Boo-hoo

"Al Qaeda" does not exist Awake BMW 64 March 10th 05 12:25 PM
99 Cobra cracked ring cgun Ford Mustang 10 February 22nd 05 05:33 PM
Anyone heard the new NFL Ring tones? [email protected] Driving 4 January 11th 05 02:40 PM
cause of broken ring gear teeth RLGIRSCH 4x4 0 October 11th 04 09:05 PM