Question on Tire Pressure on C5 (2002)

Old January 30th 07, 09:35 PM posted to alt.autos.corvette

Default Question on Tire Pressure on C5 (2002)

Hi,

I have an 02 C5 coupe with run flat tires - last night when I started
it, the DIC showed the tire pressure in the rear left tire as low -
24psi. I stopped by a gas station and added air to all tires to make
them 28-30psi.

This morning when I started it, the DIC showed the pressure on the
rear left tire as low again - 23psi! Not sure if this is a leak - the
tire looks good and does not need replacing.

Any suggestions? I would prefer to avoid going to the dealer for this
if possible!

Old January 31st 07, 05:45 AM posted to alt.autos.corvette
L DaVinci

Run Flat tires will look fine even with Zero presure. That way you
can drive on them while they are flat.

Sounds like a leak unless you've been driving where there was an
extreme temperature or altitude change.

On 30 Jan 2007 13:35:57 -0800, wrote:

>Hi,
>
>I have an 02 C5 coupe with run flat tires - last night when I started
>it, the DIC showed the tire pressure in the rear left tire as low -
>24psi. I stopped by a gas station and added air to all tires to make
>them 28-30psi.
>
>This morning when I started it, the DIC showed the pressure on the
>rear left tire as low again - 23psi! Not sure if this is a leak - the
>tire looks good and does not need replacing.
>
>Any suggestions? I would prefer to avoid going to the dealer for this
>if possible!

96 Grand Cherokee Stalling [email protected] Jeep 44 December 4th 06 05:19 PM
Tire pressure Terry Driving 3 October 2nd 06 05:36 AM
tire pressure johnin Honda 0 June 29th 06 09:07 PM
How to set tire pressure. was: Tire Pressure for '94 Cobra... Blue Mesteno Ford Mustang 1 May 21st 06 05:22 AM
Tire air pressure question tomkanpa Chrysler 7 January 29th 06 05:12 AM