The simple and proven defense strategy guaranteed to beat any speeding ticket

Old September 26th 06, 11:35 AM posted to rec.autos.driving

Default The simple and proven defense strategy guaranteed to beat any speeding ticket

You will go to court with a proven and trial-tested strategy that is
highly effective in beating speeding tickets. You will understand how
the system works and will know exactly how to get your speeding charges
dropped.
Everything you will need to beat your ticket is included in the
PayNoTicket defense strategy.
PayNoTicket provides all of the tools, case law, and legal arguments
necessary to destroy the foundation of the prosecution's evidence
against you. In the PayNoTicket defense, you will find everything you
will need to successfully get your ticket dismissed.
You will be out of court in no time. The PayNoTicket defense strategy
results from years of research and is so simple and so comprehensive
that anyone can use it to beat their tickets. We walk you through the
trial step-by-step. You will be prepared for any situation that may
arise. We also supply a document that you can read in court. You can
literally print it to read it in court.
PayNoTicket has the proven, easy-to-follow defense strategy that you
need to beat your speeding ticket.
http://speedingticke.blogspot.com/#

Old September 26th 06, 01:54 PM posted to rec.autos.driving
Furious George

wrote:

There's a better way. It's called NOT SPEEDING.

> You will go to court with a proven and trial-tested strategy that is
> highly effective in beating speeding tickets.

Using the NOT SPEEDING system, you can skip court.

> You will understand how
> the system works and will know exactly how to get your speeding charges
> dropped.

Using the NOT SPEEDING system, there is no need to get your charges
dropped.

> Everything you will need to beat your ticket is included in the
> PayNoTicket defense strategy.

Everything you will need to beat your ticket is included in the name of
the NOT SPEEDING strategy.

> PayNoTicket provides all of the tools, case law, and legal arguments
> necessary to destroy the foundation of the prosecution's evidence
> against you.

Using the NOT SPEEDING system, there is no prosecution.

> In the PayNoTicket defense, you will find everything you
> will need to successfully get your ticket dismissed.
> You will be out of court in no time.

Using the NOT SPEEDING system, you won't even go to court.

> The PayNoTicket defense strategy
> results from years of research and is so simple and so comprehensive
> that anyone can use it to beat their tickets.

The NOT SPEEDING system is simple and comprehensive, yet some people
can't figure it out.

> We walk you through the
> trial step-by-step. You will be prepared for any situation that may
> arise.

Using the NOT SPEEDING system, you will be prepared for any situation.

> We also supply a document that you can read in court.

The NOT SPEEDING system can not supply you with documents. Try your
local bookstore.

> You can
> literally print it to read it in court.

Good idea. If I had to go to court, I would want a good thriller to
read while I wait. I theorize it could get boring, but I don't know.
Using the NOT SPEEDING system, I will never find out.

Old September 26th 06, 04:51 PM posted to rec.autos.driving
Speeders & Drunk Drivers are MURDERERS[_1_]

On 26 Sep 2006 03:35:27 -0700, wrote:

>You will go to court with a proven and trial-tested strategy that is
>highly effective in beating speeding tickets. You will understand how
>the system works and will know exactly how to get your speeding charges
>dropped.
>Everything you will need to beat your ticket is included in the
>PayNoTicket defense strategy.
>PayNoTicket provides all of the tools, case law, and legal arguments
>necessary to destroy the foundation of the prosecution's evidence
>against you. In the PayNoTicket defense, you will find everything you
>will need to successfully get your ticket dismissed.
>You will be out of court in no time. The PayNoTicket defense strategy
>results from years of research and is so simple and so comprehensive
>that anyone can use it to beat their tickets. We walk you through the
>trial step-by-step. You will be prepared for any situation that may
>arise. We also supply a document that you can read in court. You can
>literally print it to read it in court.
>PayNoTicket has the proven, easy-to-follow defense strategy that you
>need to beat your speeding ticket.

http://speedingticke.blogspot.com/#

You are sick. Speeders are killers and maimers esp of kids. Do you
also help child molesters get off the hook?
Old September 26th 06, 07:34 PM posted to rec.autos.driving
Larry Bud

> You are sick. Speeders are killers and maimers esp of kids. Do you
> also help child molesters get off the hook?

Obviously, since you're still posting.