Why RAMVA has declined

Old September 23rd 11, 04:15 PM posted to rec.autos.makers.vw.aircooled
KWW[_2_]

Default Why RAMVA has declined

Well folks. I can say from the perspective of myself and some local
friends that once the ISPs quit providing Newsgroups it became much
harder to participate. Sure I could use Google groups but it was not as
easy to use. I had to set up an alt ID so that my gmail account was not
made visible, etc.

Also the economy has been on the decline and non of us are getting
younger... mainly the access, though, I believe.
KWW

Old September 30th 11, 05:17 PM posted to rec.autos.makers.vw.aircooled
Jim Ed

On Sep 23, 10:15*am, KWW > wrote:
> Well folks. I can say from the perspective of myself and some local
> friends that once the ISPs quit providing Newsgroups it became much
> harder to participate. *Sure I could use Google groups but it was not as
> easy to use. *I had to set up an alt ID so that my gmail account was not
> made visible, etc.
>
> Also the economy has been on the decline and non of us are getting
> younger... mainly the access, though, I believe.
> KWW
>
> --- Posted via news://freenews.netfront.net/ - Complaints to ---

There is a lot of aircooled activity at this newsgroup:
http://shoptalkforums.com/
Old October 1st 11, 02:03 AM posted to rec.autos.makers.vw.aircooled
Bocephus

A mirror I use for some other groups I lurk at since AT&T cut me off.
http://www.jlaforums.com/viewforum.php?f=263

"KWW" > wrote in message
> Well folks. I can say from the perspective of myself and some local
> friends that once the ISPs quit providing Newsgroups it became much harder
> to participate. Sure I could use Google groups but it was not as easy to
> use. I had to set up an alt ID so that my gmail account was not made
> visible, etc.
>
> Also the economy has been on the decline and non of us are getting
> younger... mainly the access, though, I believe.
> KWW
>
> --- Posted via news://freenews.netfront.net/ - Complaints to
> ---

R.I.P. Ramva Joey Tribiani VW air cooled 14 March 20th 09 02:41 PM
How much has traffic declined in your area, since the start ofthe financial crisis? Carl Rogers Driving 12 February 7th 09 02:13 AM
Hello RAMVA! Howard Rose[_1_] VW air cooled 0 December 26th 06 12:17 AM
Greetings RAMVA Eddie VW air cooled 2 September 7th 06 11:00 PM
RAMVA get together Mike West VW air cooled 7 December 23rd 05 07:17 AM