73 vw brakes vs newer

Old September 19th 08, 09:58 PM posted to rec.autos.makers.vw.aircooled

Default 73 vw brakes vs newer

On Sep 19, 3:37*pm, "Joey Tribiani" > wrote:

> LOL, John... I was going keep quiet about that since I'm (rightfully)
> accused of being a smart ass often.

Better then being a dumb ass.

Randy
Old September 19th 08, 10:15 PM posted to rec.autos.makers.vw.aircooled
Joey Tribiani

> wrote in message
On Sep 19, 3:37 pm, "Joey Tribiani" > wrote:

> LOL, John... I was going keep quiet about that since I'm (rightfully)
> accused of being a smart ass often.

>Better then being a dumb ass.

>Randy

Randy, that's always been my belief too.... being a "smart ass" is only
frowned upon by those that end up on the butt end of the jokes.... the rest
just laugh...LOL

Old September 20th 08, 03:29 AM posted to rec.autos.makers.vw.aircooled

On Sep 19, 4:15*pm, "Joey Tribiani" > wrote:

> Randy, that's always been my belief too.... being a "smart ass" is only
> frowned upon by those that end up on the butt end of the jokes.... the rest
> just laugh...LOL

Maybe thats why all my neighbors call me Dumb ass.
That and Randy 7 Dogs.

Randy

Question: 05 and newer GT on snow? ok or? dave Ford Mustang 3 July 17th 07 03:41 PM
C4 Corvette vs newer Camaro rebco10 Corvette 3 May 5th 06 06:17 AM
03 and newer T&Cs Darin Chrysler 4 August 29th 05 08:08 PM
91-92 4.0 Wranger vs. 93-newer Harvey London Jeep 1 March 23rd 05 12:44 PM
Burnout PCE on a newer system foghat Simulators 2 October 18th 04 07:27 PM