Best looking Chryslers?

Old August 27th 08, 04:03 PM posted to rec.autos.makers.chrysler
Dori A Schmetterling[_3_]

Default Best looking Chryslers?

Aston-Martins bland?

What about some of the Alfa Romeos?

http://www.alfaromeo.co.uk/cgi-bin/p...spx?language=1

DAS

---

Old August 27th 08, 04:38 PM posted to rec.autos.makers.chrysler
Steve[_1_]

rob wrote:
> all the owners i talk to tell me the rx8 doesn't get that great of mileage
> either, for a little 1.3 L

Of course not, its a Wankel. Efficiency isn't the objective,
performance, light weight, and smoothness are. Wankels will never match
piston engine efficiencies, just because of the fact that the fuel/air
mix always has to sweep around the rotor chamber shedding precious heat
energy to the cooling system all the way, instead of sitting in one spot
and getting squeezed, burned, and expanded. Piston engines have gone
back to "undersquare" designs to minimize combustion chamber surface
area, the wankel effectively has a HUGE combustion chamber surface area
by comparison.

Old August 27th 08, 04:39 PM posted to rec.autos.makers.chrysler
Steve[_1_]

Dori A Schmetterling wrote:
> Aston-Martins bland?

No, I agree they're anything but bland. But they, like the Viper, are a
very expensive niche vehicle.

> What about some of the Alfa Romeos?

Pretty nice, but give me an early '60s Alfa Duetto any day.

Old September 14th 08, 09:58 PM posted to rec.autos.makers.chrysler
Larry[_19_]

Crossfire Roadster
Always gets 2 looks, stunning car and pretty unique looking

ugly chryslers? D&LBusch Dodge 3 March 23rd 08 06:38 AM
"Cars" movie: any Chryslers? mudpucket Chrysler 8 June 30th 06 09:29 PM
Where are the vintage chryslers? [email protected] Chrysler 4 March 24th 05 01:27 AM