Which Plug Wires To Use With A Tiger CDI?

Old October 12th 11, 07:55 PM posted to rec.autos.makers.vw.aircooled
Jim Ed

Default Which Plug Wires To Use With A Tiger CDI?

My '73 Beetle has a Tiger CDI that I got from aircoooled.net about 10
years ago.

I am thinking of replacing the Jacob's plug wires with these:
Ignition Wires - Taylor 409 PRO 10.4mm
http://www.cbperformance.com/catalog.asp?ProductID=1149

Which wires should I get and what specs would they need to be?

Thanks In Advance!
Old October 13th 11, 01:18 AM posted to rec.autos.makers.vw.aircooled
Jim Ed

On Oct 12, 1:55*pm, Jim Ed > wrote:
> My '73 Beetle has a Tiger CDI that I got from aircoooled.net about 10
> years ago.
>
> I am thinking of replacing the Jacob's plug wires with these:
> Ignition Wires - Taylor 409 PRO 10.4mmhttp://www.cbperformance.com/catalog.asp?ProductID=1149
>
> Which wires should I get and what specs would they need to be?
>
> Thanks In Advance!

I think I will get these.
They are 8mm just like the Jacob's plug wires I have.

Taylor Spiro Pro 8mm Plug Wire Set
http://vwparts.aircooled.net/Taylor-...0pro%208mm.htm