Man Sentenced To 14 Years In Fatal Crash

Old October 14th 09, 11:59 AM posted to rec.autos.driving,rec.autos.sport.nascar,misc.transport.trucking,alt.law-enforcement,talk.politics.misc
martin

Default Man Sentenced To 14 Years In Fatal Crash

On Oct 13, 5:34*pm, " johnny@." > wrote:
> POSTED: 4:33 pm MST October 13, 2009
>
> PHOENIX -- An illegal immigrant who pleaded guilty to drunken driving in
> connection with a crash that killed a woman was sentenced to 14 years in
> prison, the Maricopa County Attorney's Office announced Tuesday.
>
> Jose Luis Mendoza-Cardenas, 36, pleaded guilty to manslaughter in June.
> He was sentenced Friday.
>
> Mendoza-Cardenas had a blood-alcohol level of 0.182 when he slammed his
> car into the other vehicle, killing 50-year-old Patricia Robledo and
> seriously injuring her teenage son, according to a news release from the
> county attorney's office.
>
> Mendoza-Cardenas was convicted of driving with a suspended license in
> 2000 and 2002, and he was convicted of driving under the influence in
> 2002, the county attorney's office said.
>
> In 2005, he was convicted of criminal impersonation, and he was
> deported; however, he re-entered the U.S. in violation of his probation,
> the county attorney's office said.
>
> "This defendant should not have been in Arizona at the time of the
> crash," said County Attorney Andrew Thomas. "We hope this sentence
> brings justice and some closure to the victim's family."
>
> http://www.kpho.com/news/21288245/detail.html

"A good illegal alien is a dead illegal alien". Deport them all.

tt

http://www.newnation.org/ New Nation News

Old October 14th 09, 07:48 PM posted to rec.autos.driving,rec.autos.sport.nascar,misc.transport.trucking,alt.law-enforcement,talk.politics.misc
Bobster

"martin" > wrote in message
On Oct 13, 5:34 pm, " johnny@." > wrote:
> POSTED: 4:33 pm MST October 13, 2009
>
> PHOENIX -- An illegal immigrant who pleaded guilty to drunken driving in
> connection with a crash that killed a woman was sentenced to 14 years in
> prison, the Maricopa County Attorney's Office announced Tuesday.
>
> Jose Luis Mendoza-Cardenas, 36, pleaded guilty to manslaughter in June.
> He was sentenced Friday.
>
> Mendoza-Cardenas had a blood-alcohol level of 0.182 when he slammed his
> car into the other vehicle, killing 50-year-old Patricia Robledo and
> seriously injuring her teenage son, according to a news release from the
> county attorney's office.
>
> Mendoza-Cardenas was convicted of driving with a suspended license in
> 2000 and 2002, and he was convicted of driving under the influence in
> 2002, the county attorney's office said.
>
> In 2005, he was convicted of criminal impersonation, and he was
> deported; however, he re-entered the U.S. in violation of his probation,
> the county attorney's office said.
>
> "This defendant should not have been in Arizona at the time of the
> crash," said County Attorney Andrew Thomas. "We hope this sentence
> brings justice and some closure to the victim's family."
>
> http://www.kpho.com/news/21288245/detail.html

"A good illegal alien is a dead illegal alien". Deport them all.

tt

http://www.newnation.org/ New Nation News

Hispanic Family Values

Old October 15th 09, 04:05 PM posted to rec.autos.driving,rec.autos.sport.nascar,misc.transport.trucking,alt.law-enforcement,talk.politics.misc
Speeders & Drunk Drivers are MURDERERS[_1_]

martin > wrote in news:22b25cfc-44ea-4ca7-
:

> On Oct 13, 5:34*pm, " johnny@." > wrote:
>> POSTED: 4:33 pm MST October 13, 2009
>>
>> PHOENIX -- An illegal immigrant who pleaded guilty to drunken driving

in
>> connection with a crash that killed a woman was sentenced to 14 years

in
>> prison, the Maricopa County Attorney's Office announced Tuesday.
>>
>> Jose Luis Mendoza-Cardenas, 36, pleaded guilty to manslaughter in

June.
>> He was sentenced Friday.
>>
>> Mendoza-Cardenas had a blood-alcohol level of 0.182 when he slammed

his
>> car into the other vehicle, killing 50-year-old Patricia Robledo and
>> seriously injuring her teenage son, according to a news release from

the
>> county attorney's office.
>>
>> Mendoza-Cardenas was convicted of driving with a suspended license in
>> 2000 and 2002, and he was convicted of driving under the influence in
>> 2002, the county attorney's office said.
>>
>> In 2005, he was convicted of criminal impersonation, and he was
>> deported; however, he re-entered the U.S. in violation of his

probation,
>> the county attorney's office said.
>>
>> "This defendant should not have been in Arizona at the time of the
>> crash," said County Attorney Andrew Thomas. "We hope this sentence
>> brings justice and some closure to the victim's family."

http://www.kpho.com/news/21288245/detail.html

> "A good illegal alien is a dead illegal alien". Deport them all.

If our corrupt govt would take away their job opportunities and benfits,
they'd self-deport.
Old October 15th 09, 04:52 PM posted to rec.autos.driving,rec.autos.sports.nascar,misc.transport.trucking,alt.law-enforcement,talk.politics.misc
armpit

"Speeders & Drunk Drivers are MURDERERS" > wrote in
message .70...
> martin > wrote in news:22b25cfc-44ea-4ca7-
> :
>
>> On Oct 13, 5:34 pm, " johnny@." > wrote:
>>> POSTED: 4:33 pm MST October 13, 2009
>>>
>>> PHOENIX -- An illegal immigrant who pleaded guilty to drunken driving

> in
>>> connection with a crash that killed a woman was sentenced to 14 years

> in
>>> prison, the Maricopa County Attorney's Office announced Tuesday.
>>>
>>> Jose Luis Mendoza-Cardenas, 36, pleaded guilty to manslaughter in

> June.
>>> He was sentenced Friday.
>>>
>>> Mendoza-Cardenas had a blood-alcohol level of 0.182 when he slammed

> his
>>> car into the other vehicle, killing 50-year-old Patricia Robledo and
>>> seriously injuring her teenage son, according to a news release from

> the
>>> county attorney's office.
>>>
>>> Mendoza-Cardenas was convicted of driving with a suspended license in
>>> 2000 and 2002, and he was convicted of driving under the influence in
>>> 2002, the county attorney's office said.
>>>
>>> In 2005, he was convicted of criminal impersonation, and he was
>>> deported; however, he re-entered the U.S. in violation of his

> probation,
>>> the county attorney's office said.
>>>
>>> "This defendant should not have been in Arizona at the time of the
>>> crash," said County Attorney Andrew Thomas. "We hope this sentence
>>> brings justice and some closure to the victim's family."

http://www.kpho.com/news/21288245/detail.html

>> "A good illegal alien is a dead illegal alien". Deport them all.
>>

> If our corrupt govt would take away their job opportunities and benfits,
> they'd self-deport.

I agree entirely. We need to start punishing the people who are giving jobs
to illegals.