Illegal Immigration: A Culture of Corruption

Old October 13th 09, 02:00 PM posted to rec.autos.sport.nascar,rec.autos.driving,misc.transport.trucking,sci.econ,misc.legal
martin

Default Illegal Immigration: A Culture of Corruption

On Oct 12, 8:19*pm, Red Cloud > wrote:
> Illegal Immigration: A Culture of Corruption
> By Ronald W. Mortensen, October 12, 2009
>
> At a time when 83% of Americans view government corruption as a very
> important problem, isn't it time that we stop fostering a culture of
> corruption by failing to control illegal immigration?
>
> Most illegal aliens come from countries where corruption is rampant.
> In 2008, the average corruption score of the ten countries with the
> largest number of their citizens residing illegally in the United
> States was 3.43 out of a possible ten signifying a serious to rampant
> level of corruption.
>
> Corruption is involved in virtually everything illegal aliens do. They
> either sneak into the United States or lie to consular and immigration
> officials in order to obtain visas and legal entry. Once in the United
> States, they quickly commit felonies when they obtain and use
> fraudulent documents, perjure themselves on I-9 forms, and steal the
> identities of millions of American men, women and children in order to
> get jobs.
>
> Illegal aliens have an exceptionally high incidence of drunk driving
> infractions. They drive without licenses and without auto insurance.
> Their advocates try to blackmail public officials into giving them
> driver's licenses by essentially telling them that "If you don't give
> us licenses, we will drive anyway and we won't buy auto insurance. We
> will have auto accidents and we will flee the scene. We may even kill
> you. So you had better give us what we want or else."
>
> Apologists for illegal aliens reveal just how corrupting the system is
> when they cave in to this blackmail and blame American citizens for
> illegal alien crimes. Commenting on a proposal to repeal Utah's
> Driving Privilege Card for illegal aliens, a former Utah state
> legislator said "So if we repeal them [the Driving Privilege Cards]
> what we're going to do is we're going to make all these people drive
> illegally. They're not going to have insurance, so therefore when they
> hit somebody on the road they're just going to take off and run."
>
> This corruption extends to law enforcement agencies that ignore the
> legal status of individuals as well as many serious crimes committed
> by illegal aliens in order to maintain good relations with the illegal
> immigrant community. Rather than upholding the law and prosecuting and
> deporting drunk drivers, identity thieves, tax cheats, and a myriad of
> other illegal alien criminals, law enforcement officials ignore legal
> status and give illegal aliens a pass on many crimes in order to gain
> their trust.
>
> In Utah, at an immigration rally, the state's Attorney General went so
> far as to publicly tell the illegal aliens present, 75% of whom were
> likely using false Social Security numbers along with identities
> belonging to tens of thousands of Utah children, that he would not
> arrest them.

> [...]

Picture members of Congress slithering from desk to desk trying to
give the illegal alien lobby everything it wants without offending too
many citizens. And they arrest ladies for hustling on street
corners!!!

tt
Old October 14th 09, 01:01 AM posted to rec.autos.sport.nascar,rec.autos.driving,misc.transport.trucking,sci.econ,misc.legal
Marcus Aurelius

Excellent post with which I agree completely. Massive illegal
immigration has long been recognized as a form of warfare. Those
individuals, groups, religious groups, and politicians that support
the same are, therefore, committing treason and should be criminally
prosecuted for the same.