Trouble finding coolant drain plug 95 525i

Old October 21st 06, 04:43 AM posted to alt.autos.bmw

Default Trouble finding coolant drain plug 95 525i

I'm trying to flush the coolant system in my 95 525i but I'm having
alot of trouble finding the block drain plug. I was told it is on the
passenger/header side of the engine under the #6 cylinder, is it
obstructed by another component? Need more detail to find the plug,
kind of in a hurry - car's still jacked up.

Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks,

Chad

Old October 21st 06, 08:04 AM posted to alt.autos.bmw
yaofeng

See that bolt head between the two exhaust manifolds?

http://i21.photobucket.com/albums/b2...i/DSC_1569.jpg

Old October 21st 06, 02:52 PM posted to alt.autos.bmw

Thanks yaofeng, that really helped me out.

Chad