ISI Babywhat?

Old January 16th 06, 10:35 PM posted to rec.autos.simulators

Default ISI Babywhat?

Ok, I can't seem to ever remember this for new installs

To rob the bank, it's ISI BABYFACTOR or BABYFACTORY ?

-Larry

Old January 16th 06, 10:53 PM posted to rec.autos.simulators

It's actually ISI_BABYFACTORY

You must use the "underscore"

Cheers
==--==

Old January 17th 06, 12:44 AM posted to rec.autos.simulators

Aha!

Thanks

-Larry

Old January 17th 06, 02:36 AM posted to rec.autos.simulators

why must u cheat and ruin it for everyone else

Old January 17th 06, 06:19 AM posted to rec.autos.simulators

Thats hardly cheating. The entire "buy" a car idea is a half baked
hold-over from console arcade games and needs to just go away and leave us
simmers alone to drive what we want.

Using ISI_BABAYFACTORY does nothing except give you all the vehicles without
having to run a bunch of meaningless offline races.

If you consider the ability to drive any car you want a cheat then I do
believe an xbox has your name all over it

Mitch

.. .

Old January 17th 06, 02:15 PM posted to rec.autos.simulators

Please explain why me driving whatever car I want "ruins it for
everyone else"...

Old January 17th 06, 02:39 PM posted to rec.autos.simulators

Worked. Thanks. Damned underline

-Larry

Old January 17th 06, 02:39 PM posted to rec.autos.simulators

It's not a cheat. It's a bank robbery.

-Larry

.. .

Old January 17th 06, 02:39 PM posted to rec.autos.simulators

Good post

-Larry

m...

Old January 17th 06, 06:37 PM posted to rec.autos.simulators

"Mitch_A" > wrote in
m:

> Thats hardly cheating. The entire "buy" a car idea is a half baked
> hold-over from console arcade games and needs to just go away and
> leave us simmers alone to drive what we want.
>
> Using ISI_BABAYFACTORY does nothing except give you all the vehicles
> without having to run a bunch of meaningless offline races.

I'd like to go one further and have a patch that would buy EVERY car for
you AND pre install EVERY performance upgrade, It's a real pita to have to
do this after a reinstall or to a second copy your using for testing
things.
DonS