rf: can you say 1070?

Old January 11th 06, 03:07 PM posted to rec.autos.simulators

Default can you say 1070?

Does anyone know if I need to add the 1040 patch and then the 1070, or
is the 1070 all inclusive?

My league is getting up to speed and we are going to have to walk a few
ppl. thru the rF process and we are thinking of doing totally fresh
reinstalls with just stock rF mods for a short time until everyone
"gets" the menu's, settings, etc. If we need both patches, I need to be
sure that the files are posted on our site.

Thanks.

Old January 11th 06, 05:29 PM posted to rec.autos.simulators

Only when people wrap them up in friggin' TAR formats.

-larry

>>> Hehe. I got pretty excited there for a minute!

Old January 11th 06, 07:21 PM posted to rec.autos.simulators

In article >,
Uwe Schürkamp says...

> >> 1070 is now available via torrents. mirrors by tomorrow Cjon says.
> >> http://forum.rscnet.org/showthread.php?t=239400

> > Torrents! omg, they're as deadly-dangerous as Starforce...!
> >

> Torrents rock, I'm getting a sustained 100kb/sec download from more
> than 30 peers. Cool stuff

Great isn't it, I was getting 680kb/sec. The amount of seeds have gone
down, I've upped 320MB so far so I'll give it a few more days.

--
Cheers,
Rod.
Old January 12th 06, 03:02 AM posted to rec.autos.simulators

"Darus" > wrote in message
oups.com...
> Does anyone know if I need to add the 1040 patch and then the 1070, or
> is the 1070 all inclusive?
>
> My league is getting up to speed and we are going to have to walk a few
> ppl. thru the rF process and we are thinking of doing totally fresh
> reinstalls with just stock rF mods for a short time until everyone
> "gets" the menu's, settings, etc. If we need both patches, I need to be
> sure that the files are posted on our site.
>
> Thanks.

The website says it will update 1048, 1040, and the original 1020 version.

Old January 14th 06, 03:49 PM posted to rec.autos.simulators

Larry,

I'm not sure, but I would guess it is the 1070 version. I downloaded the
most recent full download and it is much larger than the full 1040 download.

Old January 14th 06, 11:52 PM posted to rec.autos.simulators

> I'm not sure, but I would guess it is the 1070 version. I downloaded the
> most recent full download and it is much larger than the full 1040
> download.

Yep, full download is 1070.