SPEEDING FINES BANNED BY GERMAN JUDGE

Old November 23rd 10, 04:23 AM posted to rec.autos.driving,alt.law-enforcement.traffic,talk.politics.misc,alt.true-crime,misc.transport.trucking
* US *

Default Bush and Cheney are traitors and war criminals

9/11 was an inside job.
Old November 23rd 10, 04:23 AM posted to rec.autos.driving,alt.law-enforcement.traffic,talk.politics.misc,alt.true-crime,misc.transport.trucking
* US *

On Mon, 22 Nov 2010 20:13:18 -0600, "Rocky" > wrote:

><* US *> wrote in message ...

om...

>>>BTW one of the dysfunctional truck drivers on misc.transport.trucking just
>>>proved he is still dysfunctional with his recent post on this thread. I
>>>don't have to quote him because I'm sure you know I'm posting about the
>>>idiot I call dougface.
>>>
>>>Rocky

>> Pity him too. Somebody has to be last to get a clue, if ever.

>Back to Flight 93. Boy is the following website ever planting evidence.
> http://archives.cnn.com/2002/US/05/2....93/index.html
>
>The fact that Flight 93 was delayed on the tarmac 41 minutes screwed up a
>lot of the plans made by government thugs and I'd bet money that if Flight
>93 had not been delayed we would have seen a jet fly into WT7 on September
>11, 2001.
>
>World Trade Center Building 7 was clearly rigged to implode as proven by
>it's ultimate destruction so government thugs must have been waiting for a
>jet to hit it.
>
>Rocky

Good points.
Old November 23rd 10, 04:24 AM posted to rec.autos.driving,alt.law-enforcement.traffic,talk.politics.misc,alt.true-crime,misc.transport.trucking
* US *

On Mon, 22 Nov 2010 16:44:57 -0500, "JerryD\(upstateNY\)" > wrote:

>...imaginary view ...

You believe all the Bush/Cheney lies, don't you.

9/11 was an inside job.
Old November 23rd 10, 08:14 AM posted to rec.autos.driving,alt.law-enforcement.traffic,talk.politics.misc,alt.true-crime,misc.transport.trucking
Ray Fischer

Default GOP carried the elections handily

(Ray Fischer) wrote:

>>>1) We were ATTACKED! What part of defense don't people understand?

>>Who attacked, rightard? Think about it for a moment.

>Fanatical Muslim terrorists.

Just like fanatical Christian bigots killed 6,000,000 Jews during WWII?

And since Christian commit murder every day in the US then YOU must be
just as guilty of murder and YOU should be in prison, right?

>>>2) Yeah, GWB should have found a way to pay for the wars. However,
>>>the remainder of the world _did_ let us down with respect to
>>>assistance that they were obligated to provide via various treaties

>>Wrong again, rightard. There is no such treaty.

>There is NATO.

There is also the Pacific ocean.

> We shoudl have received a LOT more help from these

Why?

>>>3) The economic meltdown was a result of a Democratic-inspired time
>>>bomb known as the Community Reinvestment Act, which had the gov't

>>That's a bald-faced lie, asshole. The recession is the result of Wall
>>Street corruption and a refusal by Bush to provide any oversight.

>Bush tried to provide oversight by reigning in Freddie and Fannie in
>2004,

What a stupid lie.

--
Ray Fischer | Mendacracy (n.) government by lying

Old November 27th 10, 12:12 AM posted to rec.autos.driving,alt.law-enforcement.traffic,talk.politics.misc,alt.true-crime,misc.transport.trucking
Rocky

<* US *> wrote in message ...
> On Mon, 22 Nov 2010 16:44:57 -0500, "JerryD\(upstateNY\)"
> > wrote:
>
>>...imaginary view ...

> You believe all the Bush/Cheney lies, don't you.
>
> 9/11 was an inside job.

What seems to be the best newsgroup for discussing the high treason of Bush
and Cheney for what they did on 9/11/01?

TIA

Here is another interesting video with a comment from me below:
World Trade Center Port Authority Cops heard explosions
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MJdEyIQZcYI

The fact that two people in the above video survived on 9-11-01 helps prove
the Twin Towers disintegrated before they ever reached the ground and the
use of the word "collapse" in reference to the Twin Towers is extremely
misleading..

Rocky

Old November 27th 10, 04:05 AM posted to rec.autos.driving,alt.law-enforcement.traffic,talk.politics.misc,alt.true-crime,misc.transport.trucking
realitytrucker

On Nov 26, 6:12*pm, "Rocky" > wrote:

> What seems to be the best newsgroup for discussing the high treason of Bush
> and Cheney for what they did on 9/11/01?

OMG! Can this be our big chance? If we find you a group to force
your paranoid conspiracy theories on will you leave this one?
Permanently?
Old November 27th 10, 05:09 AM posted to rec.autos.driving,alt.law-enforcement.traffic,talk.politics.misc,alt.true-crime,misc.transport.trucking
Rocky

<* US *> wrote in message ...
> On Thu, 18 Nov 2010 20:26:13 -0600, "Rocky" > wrote:
>
>><* US *> wrote in message
. ..

>>> As Bush and Cheney still cash in on 9/11 ...

>>Nobody wants to investigate 911 either because they have seen mass murder,
>>they value their own life and they have no idea how many hundreds of
>>others
>>were involved in the cover up.
>>
>>Plus, don't forget about mysterious deaths of certain people trying to
>>reopen the 911 investigation.
>>
>>Rocky

> You make good points.

Back to the "mysterious deaths of certain people"
Mysterious Deaths of 9/11 Witnesses (MUST SEE)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bvay28lZiHU

I remember hearing about Beverly Eckert who was the second person mentioned
in the above video.

Rocky

Old November 27th 10, 11:00 AM posted to rec.autos.driving,alt.law-enforcement.traffic,talk.politics.misc,alt.true-crime,misc.transport.trucking
JerryD\(upstateNY\)[_12_]

"Rocky" wrote: What seems to be the best newsgroup for discussing the high treason of Bush
and Cheney for what they did on 9/11/01?<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<

Try the newsgroups....... rec.assholeswhocantthink.nitwits
or...alt.completeidiots.assholes

--
JerryD
Old November 27th 10, 01:18 PM posted to rec.autos.driving,alt.law-enforcement.traffic,talk.politics.misc,alt.true-crime,misc.transport.trucking
* US *

On Fri, 26 Nov 2010 18:12:02 -0600, "Rocky" > wrote:

><* US *> wrote in message ...
>> On Mon, 22 Nov 2010 16:44:57 -0500, "JerryD\(upstateNY\)" > wrote:
>>>...imaginary view ...

>> You believe all the Bush/Cheney lies, don't you.
>>
>> 9/11 was an inside job.

>What seems to be the best newsgroup for discussing the high treason of Bush
>and Cheney for what they did on 9/11/01?
>
>TIA
>
>Here is another interesting video with a comment from me below:
>World Trade Center Port Authority Cops heard explosions
>http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MJdEyIQZcYI
>
>The fact that two people in the above video survived on 9-11-01 helps prove
>the Twin Towers disintegrated before they ever reached the ground and the
>use of the word "collapse" in reference to the Twin Towers is extremely
>misleading..
>
>Rocky

Good points. This should be discussed everywhere.
Old November 27th 10, 01:18 PM posted to rec.autos.driving,alt.law-enforcement.traffic,talk.politics.misc,alt.true-crime,misc.transport.trucking
* US *

On Fri, 26 Nov 2010 20:05:51 -0800 (PST), unrealitytrucker > wrote:

>...paranoid conspiracy theories...

You actually believe that a guy on dialysis in a cave in
Afghanistan is the one who stood down NORAD on
9/11, don't you.