All this Mario bull****

Old October 24th 08, 11:44 AM posted to rec.autos.makers.vw.aircooled
Jan Andersson[_4_]

Default All this Mario bull****

Could you please stop it, it's ridiculous.
You are killing what's left of Ramva with all your "Mario this, Mario
that, Mario is an ass-hat" replies in all the threads. Let it go
already, it's all you who keep posting these meaningless slams who look
stupid.

I am tired of seeing Mario pulled into threads that have nothing to do
with him, and someone always posting the same bull**** replies to any
and all posts that do have something to do with him.

I thought we already agreed to only post a warning if he is selling
something here, that's all.

Really... each and every post you made is still here for anyone to read,
they don't go anywhere. They STAY here for all to read. Damn near
forever. You don't need to repeat the same **** every day.

Now shut the **** up and let this place be a VW discussion group.

Jan
Old October 24th 08, 12:00 PM posted to rec.autos.makers.vw.aircooled
P.J.Berg[_3_]

On Fri, 24 Oct 2008 12:44:14 +0200, Jan Andersson
> wrote:

> Could you please stop it, it's ridiculous.
> You are killing what's left of Ramva with all your "Mario this, Mario
> that, Mario is an ass-hat" replies in all the threads. Let it go
> already, it's all you who keep posting these meaningless slams who look
> stupid.
>
> I am tired of seeing Mario pulled into threads that have nothing to do
> with him, and someone always posting the same bull**** replies to any
> and all posts that do have something to do with him.
>
> I thought we already agreed to only post a warning if he is selling
> something here, that's all.
>
> Really... each and every post you made is still here for anyone to read,
> they don't go anywhere. They STAY here for all to read. Damn near
> forever. You don't need to repeat the same **** every day.
>
> Now shut the **** up and let this place be a VW discussion group.
>
> Jan

Hear, hear!

J.

Old October 24th 08, 12:04 PM posted to rec.autos.makers.vw.aircooled
Andy

Amen.

Old October 24th 08, 10:08 PM posted to rec.autos.makers.vw.aircooled
Erik Dillenkofer

Thank you.

Old October 25th 08, 04:45 AM posted to rec.autos.makers.vw.aircooled
Funkie

Thanks Jan.
I agree. I have kind of checked out and partly because of things like this.

--
DAN MEDINA

Old October 25th 08, 07:23 AM posted to rec.autos.makers.vw.aircooled
klashniv

On Oct 24, 1:44*pm, Jan Andersson >
wrote:
> Could you please stop it, it's ridiculous.
> You are killing what's left of Ramva with all your "Mario this, Mario
> that, Mario is an ass-hat" replies in all the threads. Let it go
> already, it's all you who keep posting these meaningless slams who look
> stupid.
>
> I am tired of seeing Mario pulled into threads that have nothing to do
> with him, and someone always posting the same bull**** replies to any
> and all posts that do have something to do with him.
>
> I thought we already agreed to only post a warning if he is selling
> something here, that's all.
>
> Really... each and every post you made is still here for anyone to read,
> * they don't go anywhere. They STAY here for all to read. Damn near
> forever. You don't need to repeat the same **** every day.
>
> Now shut the **** up and let this place be a VW discussion group.
>
> Jan

Jan,

If you ever come to Uganda, all the beers you take are on me

Joseph
Old October 25th 08, 11:35 AM posted to rec.autos.makers.vw.aircooled
Jan Andersson[_4_]

klashniv wrote:
> On Oct 24, 1:44 pm, Jan Andersson >
> wrote:
>> Could you please stop it, it's ridiculous.
>> You are killing what's left of Ramva with all your "Mario this, Mario
>> that, Mario is an ass-hat" replies in all the threads. Let it go
>> already, it's all you who keep posting these meaningless slams who look
>> stupid.
>>
>> I am tired of seeing Mario pulled into threads that have nothing to do
>> with him, and someone always posting the same bull**** replies to any
>> and all posts that do have something to do with him.
>>
>> I thought we already agreed to only post a warning if he is selling
>> something here, that's all.
>>
>> Really... each and every post you made is still here for anyone to read,
>> they don't go anywhere. They STAY here for all to read. Damn near
>> forever. You don't need to repeat the same **** every day.
>>
>> Now shut the **** up and let this place be a VW discussion group.
>>
>> Jan

> Jan,
>
> If you ever come to Uganda, all the beers you take are on me
>
> Joseph

LOL, I'll keep that in mind
Old October 25th 08, 01:48 PM posted to rec.autos.makers.vw.aircooled
Karls

Long live the king! Long live the king!

hehehe, hi Jan, long time no see...

Karls

Old October 25th 08, 02:49 PM posted to rec.autos.makers.vw.aircooled
Scott H[_2_]

"Jan Andersson" > wrote in message
> Could you please stop it, it's ridiculous.
> You are killing what's left of Ramva with all your "Mario this, Mario
> that, Mario is an ass-hat" replies in all the threads. Let it go already,
> it's all you who keep posting these meaningless slams who look stupid.
>
> I am tired of seeing Mario pulled into threads that have nothing to do
> with him, and someone always posting the same bull**** replies to any and
> all posts that do have something to do with him.
>
> I thought we already agreed to only post a warning if he is selling
> something here, that's all.
>
> Really... each and every post you made is still here for anyone to read,
> they don't go anywhere. They STAY here for all to read. Damn near forever.
> You don't need to repeat the same **** every day.
>
> Now shut the **** up and let this place be a VW discussion group.
>
> Jan

The "same ****" NEEDS to be repeated every single time Mario pops up.

Jan, if your time on the internet has taught you one thing, that one thing
should be that few people bother to do a search on a forum. It's far easier
for most people to just ask the same question that's been asked over and
over.
Someone reading this group for the first time may see some of Mario's
"helpful" posts that are not rebutted and be duped into doing business with
him because they didn't bother to do a search on him.
I, for one, do not want to see that happen given his abysmal track record.

So in my opinion, at minimum, his history needs to be noted at least once in
any thread that he posts in. Like David said, the only reason he posts here
is that it is unmoderated and he cannot be banned from here.
Mario was gone from RAMVA for a long time and only came back here to be
"helpful" after he was kicked off of most of the web-based forums.

We should not shut the **** up until we shut Mario the **** up.

--
Scott

Old October 25th 08, 04:33 PM posted to rec.autos.makers.vw.aircooled
dave AKA vwdoc1[_2_]

Default All this Mario bull****...KILL THIS THREAD PLEASE!!

JUST IGNORE Mario!!!
Yes post the truth ONCE, but don't beat the regulars or even the
first-timers to death with it!
AND stop goating Mario so that this thread last 100 times longer than it
needs to! We have heard this sh#t before many times and you are really only
making Mario more infamous. Don't be pulled down to his level, be an
example and be a leader. Warn the first-timers ONCE and then drop it
please!
JUST IGNORE Mario!!! ;-)
If the first-timers don't get warned at least once and they still get burned
by someone then it is their fault for not doing some research!
IGNORE Mario, and don't drive the regulars away.

Kill this thread and all others that are not truly VWAC related! OK I am
off this topic and back on REAL VW stuff.

JMHO!
later,
(One out of many daves)

"Scott H" > wrote >
> The "same ****" NEEDS to be repeated every single time Mario pops up.
>
> Jan, if your time on the internet has taught you one thing, that one thing
> should be that few people bother to do a search on a forum. It's far
> easier for most people to just ask the same question that's been asked
> over and over.
> Someone reading this group for the first time may see some of Mario's
> "helpful" posts that are not rebutted and be duped into doing business
> with him because they didn't bother to do a search on him.
> I, for one, do not want to see that happen given his abysmal track record.
>
> So in my opinion, at minimum, his history needs to be noted at least once
> in any thread that he posts in. Like David said, the only reason he posts
> here is that it is unmoderated and he cannot be banned from here.
> Mario was gone from RAMVA for a long time and only came back here to be
> "helpful" after he was kicked off of most of the web-based forums.
>
> We should not shut the **** up until we shut Mario the **** up.
>
> --
> Scott

What is this BULLSHIT?! ChrisCoaster Driving 5 September 6th 08 08:15 PM
More Mario [email protected] VW air cooled 1 July 7th 08 08:17 PM
Mario Tricky VW air cooled 56 November 16th 07 04:43 AM
OT - Politically Correct Bullshit Dave Milne Jeep 38 October 11th 05 11:04 AM