Ike Killed Gas POS Cards USA wide ( Red Rum Alert - RFUL)

Old September 14th 08, 06:00 PM posted to alt.autos.bmw
Alan B. Mac Farlane

Default Ike Killed Gas POS Cards USA wide ( Red Rum Alert - RFUL)

hey guys ...

Good sunday morning.

I got up early today, went and filled up my Biodiesel (it is always cheaper
and better then petroleum diesel given the astronomical prices that have
mysterosly dropped 30% in 60 days of Pelosi Stonewalling).

I know there with be Hurricane Ike profiteers going on here in California
.... we got Enroned by them and Bush has never let up on California that he
hates so much to make these economic hate crimes.

So while the prices are still down I went to Shell for their V-Power, they
are the cheapest in town right now ... underselling every one ... as the
prices are sooooo high they can do easily do that.

I filled up my car tank for the same reason .. have to go to the doctors,
stay alive ... do my thing.

I would rather dump a $100 now ... instead of $150 tomorrow when Monday
morning hits.

Word of caution ... the credit card Point of Sale system is down for the gas
pumps and the cash register.

So go to the bank and hand of Dead Presidents ... have to keep a full wallet
now for a few weeks I suspect if you want to make it home or to work.

Almost ALL credit cards are down because of Ike ...

Good news .. the oil derricks off shore are not touched at all, they have
done storms like this before and their design builders have tested tuff
derricks ... so that part is okey doaky.

Bad news ... the refinery in Texas need electricity to run the cracking
towers ... and no oil getting cracked down to gasoline for a few weeks.

They are going to suck Arkansaw, Oklahoma, the whole south to take care of
Texas now ... lots of fuel being consumed for repairs or returning evacuees.

In Houston they have 2 MILLION people Bush told them to stay put .. they
have no gas, no food, no electricity, no ice.

There is no way ... Bush can make FEMA work that many people.

They have to leave now ... no way out.

No way to survive in the Dark Ages.

Send a Big Thanks to Bush and keep him in office for more good things to
come your way.

sumbuddie on da watchtower

Old September 15th 08, 01:34 PM posted to alt.autos.bmw
Michael Yeager

On Sun, 14 Sep 2008 10:00:01 -0700, "Alan B. Mac Farlane"
> wrote:

>hey guys ...
>
>Good sunday morning.
>
>I got up early today, went and filled up my Biodiesel (it is always cheaper
>and better then petroleum diesel given the astronomical prices that have
>mysterosly dropped 30% in 60 days of Pelosi Stonewalling).
>
>I know there with be Hurricane Ike profiteers going on here in California
>... we got Enroned by them and Bush has never let up on California that he
>hates so much to make these economic hate crimes.

Rest of the drivel deleted as it makes a normal brain hurt...

Judging from the other post you made, you seem to have a problem with
Bush as well as reality. I don't care for Bush (nor do a large
majority of the rest of the people in the US and quite possibly the
world) but that is not a discussion for the alt.autos.bmw newsgroup.
You are seriously detached from reality. Ths POS system may have been
locally affected but to say that the whole country is down is very
narrow minded. As for the rest of your rant, it was misinformed and
should have came with a proposition 65 warning. For those not familiar
with California laws, proposition 65 is the legislation that makes
California smarter than the rest of the world when it comes to what
gives you cancer. I've always found it interesting that the warnings
read to the effect that ...have been found by the state of California
to cause cancer and birth defects... No one else knows this,
California slaps these warnings everywhere, maybe they want to be sure
they get credit.

Good luck with your anti-Bush delusion. Try not to hurt yourself.

4000 americans killed in iraq in 5 years. 4000 Americans killed on highways every 5 weeks!!!!!! Speeders & Drunk Drivers are MURDERERS[_1_] Driving 69 April 8th 08 12:22 AM
8 killed by gunman in omaha = media hysteria while 110 killed on highways every day by the car crazies Speeders & Drunk Drivers are MURDERERS[_1_] Driving 32 December 17th 07 06:38 PM
3000 US troops killed in Iraq in 4 years - 3000 americans killed on highways EVERY MONTH Speeders & Drunk Drivers are MURDERERS Driving 14 January 13th 07 01:14 AM
alert:fwd Jay m 4x4 0 February 7th 06 07:24 PM
it can weekly change sharp and helps our wide, active cards inside a ventilator E. N. Kutchaver Technology 0 January 14th 05 10:51 PM