Rats not Rice

Old September 7th 08, 06:49 PM posted to alt.autos.bmw
Dori A Schmetterling[_3_]

Default Rats not Rice

As regards kosher slaughter, not only does the blade have to be very sharp,
it must be smooth and undamaged so as not to snag on the animal. The main
vein must be cut to ensure instant death.

BTW, contrary to what Bognor Huwie thinks about white veal, the truth is
worse. The animals are reared in a dark shed. If veal is dark the animal
has been reared more naturally.

Yes, proper Wiener Schnitzel (Vienna Schnitzel) is delicious. Unfortunately
in many restaurants in Germany and nearby countries they reduce the price by
using pork. Best to go to northern Italy -- a region I call Germany
South -- for good veal Schnitzels.

I am happy to eat veal or any other meat when driving in a BMW.

DAS
---
news

Old September 8th 08, 09:05 AM posted to alt.autos.bmw

On Sun, 7 Sep 2008 18:49:18 +0100, "Dori A Schmetterling" >
wrote:

>As regards kosher slaughter, not only does the blade have to be very sharp,
>it must be smooth and undamaged so as not to snag on the animal. The main
>vein must be cut to ensure instant death.
>
>BTW, contrary to what Bognor Huwie thinks about white veal, the truth is
>worse. The animals are reared in a dark shed. If veal is dark the animal
>has been reared more naturally.
>
>Yes, proper Wiener Schnitzel (Vienna Schnitzel) is delicious. Unfortunately
>in many restaurants in Germany and nearby countries they reduce the price by
>using pork. Best to go to northern Italy -- a region I call Germany
>South -- for good veal Schnitzels.
>
>I am happy to eat veal or any other meat when driving in a BMW.

Could be dangerous and illegal especially here in the UK.

--

Sir Hugh of Bognor

Intelligence is not knowing the answer but knowing where and how to find it!

Hugh Gundersen

Bognor Regis, W.Sussex, England, UK

Rats not Rice Goodenergy Driving 3 September 4th 08 05:45 PM
Rats not Rice Goodenergy Driving 0 September 3rd 08 05:04 PM
Rats!! Check Stability System Subash Biswas Technology 1 December 18th 07 04:21 AM