rFactor up and running again. Now what's next...

Old January 17th 06, 03:33 PM posted to rec.autos.simulators

Default rFactor up and running again. Now what's next...

What Mods should I be installing, and where are they?

Tracks?

Sorry I'm so far behind on this. I've been doing other things and now that
those things are in standby for a while, I've got more time for rFactor
again.

I have to tell ya though. I do miss me some runs at Dega and Daytona with
the old crowd.

Maybe we should alleviate that.

-Larry

Old January 20th 06, 01:30 PM posted to rec.autos.simulators

Looks like an interesting site.

I'm not fond of the whole "leechers" thing though. Reminds me of pirate
boards.

-Larry

Old January 20th 06, 01:53 PM posted to rec.autos.simulators

2006-01-20, Larry (The Other Larry) wrote:
> Looks like an interesting site.
>
> I'm not fond of the whole "leechers" thing though. Reminds me of pirate
> boards.

Leechers is just bittorrent-speak. If you're downloading (and uploading)
you are called a "leecher". If you are uploading only you are a "seeder".

If you call getting a file by FTP leeching, does that make FTP-ing
unattractive?

-peter