Self-Driving Cars are Coming!

Old December 28th 06, 07:09 PM posted to rec.autos.driving
Eeyore

Default Self-Driving Cars are Coming!

"Scott en Aztlán" wrote:

> Pay close attention to the car commercials on TV these days. Already
> I've seen an Acura and an Audi commercial involving a bunch of cars
> that drive around all by themselves. In the Acura commercial, the cars
> drive around the showroom, but quickly return to their places when the
> sales manager comes back into the showroom to retreive something he
> forgot totake with him

Aaaaarrrrggggghhhhhh !

Renaults do it over here too and wag their rear wipers to make them look 'cuter'
!

Graham

Old December 29th 06, 03:54 AM posted to rec.autos.driving
Arif Khokar

Scott en Aztlán wrote:

> I must confess I like the Sportka commercial where the car lures a
> kitty cat into sticking his head into the open sunroof, and then the
> car closes the sunroof, decapitating the cat.

If you like that commercial, then I'm sure you'll love this one

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VUyQ3yJ2YAo
Old December 29th 06, 07:43 AM posted to rec.autos.driving
Eeyore

"Scott en Aztlán" wrote:

> Eeyore > said in
> rec.autos.driving:
>
> >Aaaaarrrrggggghhhhhh !
> >
> >Renaults do it over here too and wag their rear wipers to make them look 'cuter'
> >!

> I must confess I like the Sportka commercial where the car lures a
> kitty cat into sticking his head into the open sunroof, and then the
> car closes the sunroof, decapitating the cat.

Did you see the one with the pigeon ?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JrUYrxEDZgc

Graham

Old December 29th 06, 01:38 PM posted to rec.autos.driving
necromancer[_1_]

Ladies and Gentlemen (and I use those words loosely), Eeyore said in
rec.autos.driving:

> "Scott en Aztlán" wrote:
>
> > Eeyore > said in
> > rec.autos.driving:
> >
> > >Aaaaarrrrggggghhhhhh !
> > >
> > >Renaults do it over here too and wag their rear wipers to make them look 'cuter'
> > >!

> > I must confess I like the Sportka commercial where the car lures a
> > kitty cat into sticking his head into the open sunroof, and then the
> > car closes the sunroof, decapitating the cat.

> Did you see the one with the pigeon ?
>
> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JrUYrxEDZgc

Hadn't seen that one before. Thanx for sharing!

"Take off that silly ass hat!"
--Chris Rock
Old December 29th 06, 09:17 PM posted to rec.autos.driving
Eeyore

"Scott en Aztlán" wrote:

> Eeyore > said in
> rec.autos.driving:
>
> >"Scott en Aztlán" wrote:
> >
> >> Eeyore > said in
> >> rec.autos.driving:

> >> I must confess I like the Sportka commercial where the car lures a
> >> kitty cat into sticking his head into the open sunroof, and then the
> >> car closes the sunroof, decapitating the cat.

> >Did you see the one with the pigeon ?
> >
> >http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JrUYrxEDZgc

> Yeah, love that one, too.

Seen this one ?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=arzPy-MQhnA

Graham

Old December 30th 06, 12:48 AM posted to rec.autos.driving
necromancer[_1_]

Ladies and Gentlemen (and I use those words loosely), Eeyore said in
rec.autos.driving:

> "Scott en Aztlán" wrote:
>
> > Eeyore > said in
> > rec.autos.driving:

> > >Did you see the one with the pigeon ?
> > >
> > >http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JrUYrxEDZgc

> > Yeah, love that one, too.

> Seen this one ?
>
> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=arzPy-MQhnA

ROTFLMAO!

necromancer

Official Overseer Of Kooks And Trolls In rec.autos.driving