86 C4 exhaust

Old April 15th 09, 03:15 AM posted to alt.autos.corvette
R.Beddome

Default 86 C4 exhaust

Looking for recommendations for Cat back system and conveter for 86 c4
have checked out options on the net , but would sooner hear from who has had
this done . Thanks

Old April 15th 09, 03:55 AM posted to alt.autos.corvette
CardsFan

"R.Beddome" > wrote in message
> Looking for recommendations for Cat back system and conveter for 86 c4
> have checked out options on the net , but would sooner hear from who has
> had this done . Thanks

I put the Corsa Power Pulse on mine and I like it.

AJM
'93 40th Anniversary coupe, 6 sp (both tops)

Old April 15th 09, 01:03 PM posted to alt.autos.corvette
Dad[_1_]

"R.Beddome" > wrote in message
> Looking for recommendations for Cat back system and conveter for 86
> c4 have checked out options on the net , but would sooner hear from
> who has had this done . Thanks

Asking people what they like in the sound of an exhaust is like asking
what woman they like. Until you take a ride or hear it you don't know
if it will suit you or not. Some just never shut off, oh wait, that's
not the catback system, it's all of them. Go to a Corvette show,
event, and or a NOW meeting and listen to all of them, then make up
your mind.

Personally I like the Corsa brand and Marlee Matlin.

Old April 15th 09, 03:11 PM posted to alt.autos.corvette
CardsFan

"Dad" > wrote in message
.. .

> "R.Beddome" > wrote in message
>> Looking for recommendations for Cat back system and conveter for 86 c4
>> have checked out options on the net , but would sooner hear from who has
>> had this done . Thanks

> Asking people what they like in the sound of an exhaust is like asking
> what woman they like. Until you take a ride or hear it you don't know if
> it will suit you or not. Some just never shut off, oh wait, that's not the
> catback system, it's all of them. Go to a Corvette show, event, and or a
> NOW meeting and listen to all of them, then make up your mind.
>
> Personally I like the Corsa brand and Marlee Matlin.

I think Sally Field is still very hot.

Old April 15th 09, 04:04 PM posted to alt.autos.corvette
Dad[_1_]

"CardsFan" > wrote in message

> "Dad" > wrote in message
> .. .
>>
>> "R.Beddome" > wrote in message
>>> Looking for recommendations for Cat back system and conveter for
>>> 86 c4 have checked out options on the net , but would sooner hear
>>> from who has had this done . Thanks

>> Asking people what they like in the sound of an exhaust is like
>> asking what woman they like. Until you take a ride or hear it you
>> don't know if it will suit you or not. Some just never shut off, oh
>> wait, that's not the catback system, it's all of them. Go to a
>> Corvette show, event, and or a NOW meeting and listen to all of
>> them, then make up your mind.
>>
>> Personally I like the Corsa brand and Marlee Matlin.

> I think Sally Field is still very hot.
>
> AJM
> '93 40th Anniversary coupe, 6 sp (both tops)

OK, but she can talk, not an acceptable trait....... ;-)

exhaust [email protected] Ford Mustang 3 January 14th 08 04:18 PM
Dual-Mode Performance Exhaust v. Cat-Back Exhaust SKW Corvette 0 October 22nd 07 12:34 AM
Exhaust [email protected] Ford Mustang 6 May 19th 07 09:08 AM
best exhaust for 147 2.0 Ivan Alfa Romeo 0 July 4th 05 10:42 PM
gas in exhaust richard General 0 May 21st 05 11:15 PM