SVT just pink slipped half their workers

Old May 7th 05, 10:45 PM
Sarah Czepiel

On Sat, 07 May 2005 21:06:54 GMT, Carl Childers
> wrote:

>Hmmm... I don't think I've ever had a sales receipt from an auto dealer that
>displayed (or even needed) my SSN.

Every 'sales contract' I've seen from an automobile dealership asked
for the SS # of the buyer..... YMMV of course.
Old May 8th 05, 01:48 AM
Joe

Sarah Czepiel > wrote in
:

> On Sat, 07 May 2005 21:06:54 GMT, Carl Childers
> > wrote:
>
>>Hmmm... I don't think I've ever had a sales receipt from an auto
>>dealer that displayed (or even needed) my SSN.

> Every 'sales contract' I've seen from an automobile dealership asked
> for the SS # of the buyer..... YMMV of course.

Another cameo. How's it going, Sara? Long time...

Joe
Calypso Green '93 5.0 LX AOD hatch with a few goodies
Black '03 Dakota 5.9 R/T CC
Old May 8th 05, 02:36 AM
Sarah Czepiel

:

>> On Sat, 07 May 2005 21:06:54 GMT, Carl Childers
>> > wrote:
>>
>>>Hmmm... I don't think I've ever had a sales receipt from an auto
>>>dealer that displayed (or even needed) my SSN.

>> Every 'sales contract' I've seen from an automobile dealership asked
>> for the SS # of the buyer..... YMMV of course.

>Another cameo. How's it going, Sara? Long time...

Hi Joe . Doing fine. Got a new 2004 Mach1 a year ago and have
been busy getting it chipped, tuned, and then cruising....

Also away a lot on business this past year.

How are you and yours?

Old May 8th 05, 03:22 AM
Joe

Sarah Czepiel > wrote in
:

wrote:

>>Sarah Czepiel > wrote in
m:

>>> On Sat, 07 May 2005 21:06:54 GMT, Carl Childers

>>> Every 'sales contract' I've seen from an automobile dealership

asked
>>> for the SS # of the buyer..... YMMV of course.

>>Another cameo. How's it going, Sara? Long time...

> Hi Joe . Doing fine. Got a new 2004 Mach1 a year ago and

have
> been busy getting it chipped, tuned, and then cruising....
>
> Also away a lot on business this past year.
>
> How are you and yours?

Very well, thanks. We're hanging in there, one day at at time. You
know the routine.

So I've got to hear about the Mach. How's Mike doing? Does he still
have the Fox? Shoot me an e-mail if you get a minute.

Old May 9th 05, 02:19 AM
Sarah Czepiel

:

:

>asked
>>>
>>>Another cameo. How's it going, Sara? Long time...

>> Hi Joe . Doing fine. Got a new 2004 Mach1 a year ago and

>have
>> been busy getting it chipped, tuned, and then cruising....
>>
>> Also away a lot on business this past year.
>>
>> How are you and yours?

>Very well, thanks. We're hanging in there, one day at at time. You
>know the routine.
>
>So I've got to hear about the Mach. How's Mike doing? Does he still
>have the Fox? Shoot me an e-mail if you get a minute.

I lost your email Joe, mine is in my headers. Send me a one word
email and I'll get back to you.

Sara

Old May 13th 05, 08:30 PM
Carl Childers

Sarah Czepiel > wrote:

> On Sat, 07 May 2005 21:06:54 GMT, Carl Childers
> > wrote:
>
> >Hmmm... I don't think I've ever had a sales receipt from an auto dealer that
> >displayed (or even needed) my SSN.

> Every 'sales contract' I've seen from an automobile dealership asked
> for the SS # of the buyer..... YMMV of course.

A "sales contact" and a "sales receipt" are two completely
different things. But as you said, YMMV.

The truth is, I think japhar was lying when he said he put a
down payment on the next Cobra, and I'm trying to give him
every opportunity to prove me wrong.
Old May 14th 05, 03:06 AM
Sarah Czepiel

On Fri, 13 May 2005 19:30:30 GMT, Carl Childers
> wrote:

>Sarah Czepiel > wrote:
>
>> On Sat, 07 May 2005 21:06:54 GMT, Carl Childers
>> > wrote:
>>
>> >Hmmm... I don't think I've ever had a sales receipt from an auto dealer that
>> >displayed (or even needed) my SSN.

>> Every 'sales contract' I've seen from an automobile dealership asked
>> for the SS # of the buyer..... YMMV of course.

>A "sales contact" and a "sales receipt" are two completely
>different things. But as you said, YMMV.

I've never gotten a "sales receipt". Do you mean just a receipt of
funds such as a deposit put down? If so then I understand your point
now.

>The truth is, I think japhar was lying when he said he put a
>down payment on the next Cobra, and I'm trying to give him
>every opportunity to prove me wrong.

I think he's moved on ....

Old May 15th 05, 08:42 AM
Carl Childers

Sarah Czepiel > writes:

> On Fri, 13 May 2005 19:30:30 GMT, Carl Childers
> > wrote:
>
> >Sarah Czepiel > wrote:
> >
> >> On Sat, 07 May 2005 21:06:54 GMT, Carl Childers

> >> Every 'sales contract' I've seen from an automobile dealership asked
> >> for the SS # of the buyer..... YMMV of course.

> >A "sales contact" and a "sales receipt" are two completely
> >different things. But as you said, YMMV.

> I've never gotten a "sales receipt". Do you mean just a receipt of
> funds such as a deposit put down? If so then I understand your point
> now.

Bingo.

> >The truth is, I think japhar was lying when he said he put a
> >down payment on the next Cobra, and I'm trying to give him
> >every opportunity to prove me wrong.

> I think he's moved on ....

Again, bingo.

Japhar is clearly a deceitful person who can't be trusted.
Old May 15th 05, 04:19 PM
Joe

Carl Childers > wrote in
:

> Sarah Czepiel > writes:
>
>> On Fri, 13 May 2005 19:30:30 GMT, Carl Childers
>> > wrote:

>> >A "sales contact" and a "sales receipt" are two completely
>> >different things. But as you said, YMMV.

>> I've never gotten a "sales receipt". Do you mean just a receipt of
>> funds such as a deposit put down? If so then I understand your
>> point now.

> Bingo.
>
>> >The truth is, I think japhar was lying when he said he put a
>> >down payment on the next Cobra, and I'm trying to give him
>> >every opportunity to prove me wrong.

>> I think he's moved on ....

> Again, bingo.
>
> Japhar is clearly a deceitful person who can't be trusted.

And you are Santa Claus in disguise?
Old May 16th 05, 06:23 PM
japhar81

"Carl Childers" > wrote in message
> Sarah Czepiel > writes:
>
>> On Fri, 13 May 2005 19:30:30 GMT, Carl Childers
>> > wrote:

>> >A "sales contact" and a "sales receipt" are two completely
>> >different things. But as you said, YMMV.

>> I've never gotten a "sales receipt". Do you mean just a receipt of
>> funds such as a deposit put down? If so then I understand your point
>> now.

> Bingo.
>
>> >The truth is, I think japhar was lying when he said he put a
>> >down payment on the next Cobra, and I'm trying to give him
>> >every opportunity to prove me wrong.

>> I think he's moved on ....

> Again, bingo.
>
> Japhar is clearly a deceitful person who can't be trusted.

Yup. Couldnt possibly be that unlike you, I have a job, and may have to
travel occasionally.

In any case, my life doesnt really revolve around people believing me
online. Not that important to me. Sorry.