2004 Cobra for Sale - 26K

Old May 3rd 07, 05:26 AM posted to rec.autos.makers.ford.mustang
WindsorFox

Default 2004 Cobra for Sale - 26K

dwight wrote:
> "Idao" > wrote in message
>> Reminds me of a Taxi.

> In what universe?

Heh, I had a Yellow cab, 1977 Crown Vic behind me not long ago that
had flames painted across the hood and front fenders.

--
"Yes, it is a good thing you are handy, as
you clearly suck at being smart." - Herb
Old May 3rd 07, 05:27 AM posted to rec.autos.makers.ford.mustang
WindsorFox

Tyler Cobb wrote:
> I know. I wanted Screaming Yellow. Zinc Yellow sucks.
>
> Tyler Cobb, MCP

Well, it screams.

WindsorFox, MCSE

Old May 3rd 07, 05:30 AM posted to rec.autos.makers.ford.mustang
WindsorFox

dwight wrote:
> "My Name Is Nobody" > wrote in message
>> Any, it is YELLOW...

> Ah. I see.
>
> So, daffodils remind this guy of taxis. He sees a police tape, and thinks
> about taxis. Bananas? Taxis.
>
> How about something closer to the discussion? A school bus is yellow. Taxi.
>
> C'mon...
>
> dwight

A school bus is just a multi-tasking taxi...

If that had showed before I bought my Titan, I would have bought it
instantly.

Old May 3rd 07, 05:32 AM posted to rec.autos.makers.ford.mustang
WindsorFox

owl wrote:
> Oh...... I thought 26k was an asking price.
>
> Since NO units were provided it's really ambiguous.
>
> I wonder how many who see "2004 Cobra for Sale - 26K",
> consider 26K asking price ?
>
> I guess I am not qualified to buy the car, I don't read minds.

And you top post. I caught it, the first post distinctly said "2004
Ford SVT Cobra - $28500"

Old May 3rd 07, 03:45 PM posted to rec.autos.makers.ford.mustang

On May 2, 9:30 pm, WindsorFox > wrote:
> If that had showed before I bought my Titan, I would have bought it
> instantly.
>
> --
> "Yes, it is a good thing you are handy, as
> you clearly suck at being smart." - Herb- Hide quoted text -

That must have been a year ago. C'mon! Buy American!

Old May 4th 07, 02:24 PM posted to rec.autos.makers.ford.mustang

> wrote:
> > That must have been a year ago. C'mon! Buy American!

> On May 3, 8:29 pm, WindsorFox > wrote:
> So? What difference does it make when it was? I looked for an 03-04
> Cobra for a while before I bought my truck. I bought the most powerful
> and fastest 4 door truck on the market at the time, that did not include
> an American truck, the Ford and Dodge dealer had nothing I wanted, I
> found this one at the dealer where I got some work done on a previous
> car and lastly my truck is engineered in Tennessee and built in
> Mississippi.

Sounds like something hubby would like to replace the Cobra
with...please don't tell him.