Parts for 5.0 1987 to 1993

Old April 30th 07, 04:02 AM posted to rec.autos.makers.ford.mustang
BillMays

Default Parts for 5.0 1987 to 1993

I need some interior parts for a 93 5.0, like the arm rest, parking brake
handle interior gasket, and a few other minor things,
know of any on-line places ?

Thanks in advance

Old April 30th 07, 04:35 AM posted to rec.autos.makers.ford.mustang
Brent P[_1_]

In article ews.net>, BillMays wrote:
> I need some interior parts for a 93 5.0, like the arm rest, parking brake
> handle interior gasket, and a few other minor things,
> know of any on-line places ?

Those are probably going to be NOS and junkyard items at this time.

Old April 30th 07, 07:14 AM posted to rec.autos.makers.ford.mustang
BradandBrooks

Start at:

http://ponyperformance.com/

Also http://www.mustangsunlimited.com or http://www.metropartsmarket.com

Brad

reenews.net...

Old April 30th 07, 03:12 PM posted to rec.autos.makers.ford.mustang
Jim Custer

On Apr 29, 11:02 pm, "BillMays" > wrote:
> I need some interior parts for a 93 5.0, like the arm rest, parking brake
> handle interior gasket, and a few other minor things,
> know of any on-line places ?
>
> Thanks in advance

I've owned three fox-bodies, and done repair, customization and dress-
up on each, and parts are getting harder to find. My two 'go-to'
sources are below. There are others which I can't think of right off-
hand, but these two are good. It seems like you can still get parts
for these cars, but the prices are getting higher and higher.

MPS (formerly Mustang Parts Specialties before Ford swooped in on the
name - bah humbug) is a great source of new and used Mustang parts, at
http://www.mpsautosalvage.com/. Late Model Resto supply is another
great source, at http://www.50resto.com.

Old May 5th 07, 06:55 AM posted to rec.autos.makers.ford.mustang
BillMays

"Jim Custer" > wrote in message
oups.com...
> On Apr 29, 11:02 pm, "BillMays" > wrote:
>> I need some interior parts for a 93 5.0, like the arm rest, parking
>> brake
>> handle interior gasket, and a few other minor things,
>> know of any on-line places ?
>>
>> Thanks in advance

> I've owned three fox-bodies, and done repair, customization and dress-
> up on each, and parts are getting harder to find. My two 'go-to'
> sources are below. There are others which I can't think of right off-
> hand, but these two are good. It seems like you can still get parts
> for these cars, but the prices are getting higher and higher.
>
> MPS (formerly Mustang Parts Specialties before Ford swooped in on the
> name - bah humbug) is a great source of new and used Mustang parts, at
> http://www.mpsautosalvage.com/. Late Model Resto supply is another
> great source, at http://www.50resto.com.

ALSO => http://www.texasmustang.com/

THE Headlight Lens Replacement How-To (1987-1993) [email protected] Ford Mustang 18 September 11th 06 04:52 AM
FS: 1993 T&C for PARTS!! dave Chrysler 0 August 23rd 06 03:49 PM
1987 325i exhaust parts SQ BMW 4 January 28th 06 02:34 AM
FS 1993 and 1997 Eurovan parts val VW water cooled 0 November 20th 04 06:12 PM
1987 NISSAN 200 SX PARTS NEEDED winze General 0 May 13th 04 07:44 AM