Honda logo body parts help

Old September 27th 07, 08:51 PM posted to rec.autos.makers.honda
reqluq

Default Honda logo body parts help

Hi I've been looking for body parts for a 97 honda logo..I need a tail gate,
rear bumper, back and front windshield and two tail lamps.
Any help is appreciated, I've called a few parts dealers on the internet but
they don't have parts for this model.
tia
req

Old September 27th 07, 10:33 PM posted to rec.autos.makers.honda
motsco_[_1_]

reqluq wrote:
> Hi I've been looking for body parts for a 97 honda logo..I need a tail gate,
> rear bumper, back and front windshield and two tail lamps.
> Any help is appreciated, I've called a few parts dealers on the internet but
> they don't have parts for this model.
> tia
> req

---------------------------------

What's a Honda Logo and what country are you in??

'Curly'
Old September 27th 07, 11:08 PM posted to rec.autos.makers.honda
reqluq

"motsco_" > wrote in message
> reqluq wrote:
>> Hi I've been looking for body parts for a 97 honda logo..I need a tail
>> gate, rear bumper, back and front windshield and two tail lamps.
>> Any help is appreciated, I've called a few parts dealers on the internet
>> but they don't have parts for this model.
>> tia
>> req

> ---------------------------------
>
> What's a Honda Logo and what country are you in??
>
> 'Curly'

http://www.google.bs/search?hl=en&q=...=Google+Search

http://www.cars-directory.net/gallery/honda/logo/

req

country doesn't matter

Old September 28th 07, 12:31 AM posted to rec.autos.makers.honda
Tegger

"reqluq" > wrote in
:

> "motsco_" > wrote in message
>> reqluq wrote:
>>> Hi I've been looking for body parts for a 97 honda logo..I need a
>>> tail gate, rear bumper, back and front windshield and two tail
>>> lamps. Any help is appreciated, I've called a few parts dealers on
>>> the internet but they don't have parts for this model.
>>> tia
>>> req

>> ---------------------------------
>>
>> What's a Honda Logo and what country are you in??
>>
>> 'Curly'

> http://www.google.bs/search?hl=en&q=...=Google+Search
>
> http://www.cars-directory.net/gallery/honda/logo/
>
> req
>
> country doesn't matter

This group has readership that is primarily North American. The Logo was
never sold over here, so our vast array of wreckng yards and aftermarket
suppliers will be bereft of Logo body parts.

You may wish to try www.car-part.com . Don't know if they go international
or not.

--
Tegger

The Unofficial Honda/Acura FAQ
www.tegger.com/hondafaq/
Old September 28th 07, 06:12 AM posted to rec.autos.makers.honda
motsco_[_1_]

reqluq wrote:
> "motsco_" > wrote in message
>> reqluq wrote:
>>> Hi I've been looking for body parts for a 97 honda logo..I need a tail
>>> gate, rear bumper, back and front windshield and two tail lamps.
>>> Any help is appreciated, I've called a few parts dealers on the internet
>>> but they don't have parts for this model.
>>> tia
>>> req

>> ---------------------------------
>>
>> What's a Honda Logo and what country are you in??
>>
>> 'Curly'

> http://www.google.bs/search?hl=en&q=...=Google+Search
>
> http://www.cars-directory.net/gallery/honda/logo/
>
> req
>
> country doesn't matter

-----------------------------------

Quote of helpful info: Honda Logo

The Honda Logo is a vehicle of the Japanese manufacturer Honda. It was
built between 1996 and 2001 and there were three-door and five-door
models available. The successor of the Logo is the Honda Jazz.

Read Mo http://www.cars-directory.net/history/honda/logo/

'Curly'
Old September 28th 07, 04:00 PM posted to rec.autos.makers.honda
z[_1_]

On Sep 28, 1:12 am, motsco_ > wrote:
> reqluq wrote:
> >> ---------------------------------

> >> What's a Honda Logo and what country are you in??

> >> 'Curly'

> >http://www.google.bs/search?hl=en&q=...=Google+Search

> >http://www.cars-directory.net/gallery/honda/logo/

> > req

> > country doesn't matter

> -----------------------------------
>
> Quote of helpful info: Honda Logo
>
> The Honda Logo is a vehicle of the Japanese manufacturer Honda. It was
> built between 1996 and 2001 and there were three-door and five-door
> models available. The successor of the Logo is the Honda Jazz.
>
> Read Mo http://www.cars-directory.net/history/honda/logo/
>
> 'Curly'- Hide quoted text -

Well, I'm just glad they never named a car the Nogo.

Old September 28th 07, 05:57 PM posted to rec.autos.makers.honda
reqluq

"motsco_" > wrote in message
> reqluq wrote:
>>> ---------------------------------
>>>
>>> What's a Honda Logo and what country are you in??
>>>
>>> 'Curly'

>> http://www.google.bs/search?hl=en&q=...=Google+Search
>>
>> http://www.cars-directory.net/gallery/honda/logo/
>>
>> req
>>
>> country doesn't matter

> -----------------------------------
>
> Quote of helpful info: Honda Logo
>
> The Honda Logo is a vehicle of the Japanese manufacturer Honda. It was
> built between 1996 and 2001 and there were three-door and five-door models
> available. The successor of the Logo is the Honda Jazz.
>
> Read Mo http://www.cars-directory.net/history/honda/logo/
>
> 'Curly'

So how does this help me get parts? I don't want a history lesson...I want
parts!!
req

Old September 28th 07, 11:57 PM posted to rec.autos.makers.honda
Tegger

"reqluq" > wrote in
:

> So how does this help me get parts? I don't want a history lesson...I
> want parts!!
> req

You've obviously not got any satisfactory responses yet.

How far afield from your (quite unknown) home country are you
willing to go?

Old September 29th 07, 04:59 AM posted to rec.autos.makers.honda
motsco_[_1_]

reqluq wrote:
> "motsco_" > wrote in message
>> reqluq wrote:

>>> http://www.google.bs/search?hl=en&q=...=Google+Search
>>>
>>> http://www.cars-directory.net/gallery/honda/logo/
>>>
>>> req
>>>
>>> country doesn't matter

>> -----------------------------------
>>
>> Quote of helpful info: Honda Logo
>>
>> The Honda Logo is a vehicle of the Japanese manufacturer Honda. It was
>> built between 1996 and 2001 and there were three-door and five-door models
>> available. The successor of the Logo is the Honda Jazz.
>>
>> Read Mo http://www.cars-directory.net/history/honda/logo/
>>
>> 'Curly'

> So how does this help me get parts? I don't want a history lesson...I want
> parts!!
> req

---------------------------------------

We all come here to share information... You won't even divulge what
country you want help in.

I give up. I'm going off to prepare for the Psychic Wednesday Seminar.

:-)

'Curly'

Old September 29th 07, 10:08 PM posted to rec.autos.makers.honda
MG

"z" > wrote in message
ups.com...
> On Sep 28, 1:12 am, motsco_ > wrote:
>> reqluq wrote:

>> >http://www.google.bs/search?hl=en&q=...=Google+Search

>> >http://www.cars-directory.net/gallery/honda/logo/

>> > req

>> > country doesn't matter

>> -----------------------------------
>>
>> Quote of helpful info: Honda Logo
>>
>> The Honda Logo is a vehicle of the Japanese manufacturer Honda. It was
>> built between 1996 and 2001 and there were three-door and five-door
>> models available. The successor of the Logo is the Honda Jazz.
>>
>> Read Mo http://www.cars-directory.net/history/honda/logo/
>>
>> 'Curly'- Hide quoted text -

> Well, I'm just glad they never named a car the Nogo.

No, that's Chevy's trick.

Body parts for GW Fred V. Jeep 1 May 6th 06 02:16 PM
FS: 97 Honda Prelude Body Parts Mr_G_reddy5 Honda 0 December 28th 05 04:21 PM
Honda Element Full Back Cargo Mat with a logo! Element411 Honda 0 May 28th 05 12:01 AM
Body Parts - ION NoSetFine Saturn 2 April 6th 05 03:57 AM