For Sale: Haynes manual for 89-95 Dodge Spirit and Plymouth Acclaim

Old August 26th 04, 02:32 PM
Tony H

Default For Sale: Haynes manual for 89-95 Dodge Spirit and Plymouth Acclaim

Good morning all,

My wife was going through some of our still packed up boxes (we moved
recently) and came across this manual. I had a 94 Dodge Spirit that I
purchased at County Auction in December of 2002, but unfortunately for both
myself and the car, I had a bad accident at the end of February 2003 and
totalled it. Actually it was only totalled from the drivers door all the
way back. The front and engine were perfect. I gave it to the tow yard
since I had no where to keep it.

Anyway, I now have a useless Haynes manual that needs a home. Please
respond to this post if you are interested. I figure $5 for the manual plus
another $3 to ship with a total of $8 is a good number. If I don't get a
buyer by the Sunday, I am going to put it up on Ebay.

I also (when I locate it) have the original manual for the 94 Spirit. If
someone needs it, I will try to find it and ship it out as well.

Have a great day,

Tony