Where are you and your Miata?

Old December 26th 07, 05:52 AM posted to rec.autos.makers.mazda.miata
Chris D'Agnolo

Default Where are you and your Miata?

Thanks Art, you're #70 to respond and #2 from WA. Be careful over there. By
the way it was incredible 'top down' weather here in the Houston area for
this Christmas day!

Merry Christmas,
Chris
99BBB

Old January 3rd 08, 04:09 AM posted to rec.autos.makers.mazda.miata
Art McGinn

chris: we have a daughter in austin and will check out your texas
weather in early february. alas, the miata must remain under roof here,
restless as a willow in a windstorm, awaiting spring and the darling
buds of may. art

Old January 4th 08, 03:38 PM posted to rec.autos.makers.mazda.miata
Iva

Pat wrote:
> Art McGinn wrote:
>>
>> chris: we have a daughter in austin and will check out your
>> texas weather in early february. alas, the miata must remain under
>> roof here, restless as a willow in a windstorm, awaiting spring and
>> the darling buds of may. art

> That's funny, I am in Austin with a daughter living in Washington.
>
> We are supposed to hit a high of 71 degrees on Saturday with clear
> skies. Lots of days like that in February.

Now that's just plain cruel, Pat. Particularly since our high today is
supposed to get all the way up to 27F.

Although LVMOC did manage to get in the 4th Annual Polar Bear Run on
Tuesday, when the temp was a balmy 42F.

Iva & Vixen
2004 Classic Red
No more winkin' Miata

Old January 5th 08, 06:57 AM posted to rec.autos.makers.mazda.miata
Art McGinn

our daughter was practically out the door in her move back to san
francisco, where she grew up (we lived there for 32 years), but was
seized profoundly by second thoughts: "austin is great! i don't want to
leave!" and she didn't. that was two years ago. i'll be making my first
visit and look forward to it. cheers, y'all. art

Old January 6th 08, 05:59 AM posted to rec.autos.makers.mazda.miata
Chris D'Agnolo

"pws" > wrote in message

> If it makes you feel any better, I am miata-less until at least Tuesday,
> unless I hitchhike east and steal, er, I mean borrow Chris D.'s 1999BBB.
> ;-)

Pat, I didn't start this crazy thread so you could find MY miata, it was so
I could locate YOURS if need be! What's up with your hotrod?

Chris
99BBB

Old January 7th 08, 03:42 AM posted to rec.autos.makers.mazda.miata
Iva

Pat wrote:
<snippage>
> Hey Iva, low of 62 and high of 80 tomorrow.
> I was just outside working on the car wearing shorts, sandals and a
> light t-shirt. It was a bit chilly. :-)

Braggart. <g> I think it got all the way up to 42F today. We were
about an hour north of here last night for a Trans-Siberian Orchestra
show and there was freezing rain coming down when we left the concert.
When we got home, there was about 1/8" of ice on our front walk.
Nowhere else, just on the brick walk.

So, of course, I slipped and fell on it. ;-(

Nothing really injured except my pride, fortunately - just a couple of
good bruises. And the Garmin never touched the ground. That's why I've
got bruises!

Iva & Vixen
2004 Classic Red
No more winkin' Miata

Old January 7th 08, 07:02 PM posted to rec.autos.makers.mazda.miata
XS11E[_3_]

"Iva" > wrote:

> Nothing really injured except my pride, fortunately - just a
> couple of good bruises.

That's good, glad to hear it!

> And the Garmin never touched the ground.

I dropped my motorcycle in the driveway once and got under it as it
fell. When asked why I explained, "I'll heal, the bike costs money to
fix!"

The Usenet Improvement Project:
http://improve-usenet.org
Old January 8th 08, 04:10 AM posted to rec.autos.makers.mazda.miata
Iva

"XS11E" > wrote in message
. 236...
> "Iva" > wrote:
>
>> Nothing really injured except my pride, fortunately - just a
>> couple of good bruises.

> That's good, glad to hear it!
>
>> And the Garmin never touched the ground.

> I dropped my motorcycle in the driveway once and got under it as it
> fell. When asked why I explained, "I'll heal, the bike costs money
> fix!"

That's exactly how I felt about the Garmin - particularly since I've
only had it a couple of weeks!

Iva & Vixen
2004 Classic Red
No more winkin' Miata

Old January 13th 08, 02:45 AM posted to rec.autos.makers.mazda.miata
KWS

Fremont, CA
1990 White "B"
Original everything
195K miles - goal is 200K on original clutch!!

Ken
Old January 22nd 08, 03:56 AM posted to rec.autos.makers.mazda.miata
mdginzo

On Jan 12, 8:45 pm, KWS > wrote:
> Fremont, CA
> 1990 White "B"
> Original everything
> 195K miles - goal is 200K on original clutch!!
>
> Ken

Miami, FL
1995 Red
98K miles

FA: Flying Miata STB + Hood Prop for 1990 - 1997 Miata pws[_1_] Mazda 0 March 30th 07 02:00 PM
What about this Miata? JeffinMS Mazda 2 March 2nd 07 06:11 AM
2000SE miata top FS on miata.net classifieds pws Mazda 1 December 20th 05 09:29 AM
Miata A/C Jerry Mazda 3 July 30th 05 04:28 AM
What a Miata wants to be when it gows up - Mazda Miata mini monster truck.jpg (0/1) schism Mazda 13 November 27th 04 04:18 PM