Miata radio

Old December 28th 05, 02:56 AM posted to rec.autos.makers.mazda.miata

Default Miata radio

My 1991 Miata sat unused for about a year and a half. After I finally got
around to getting it running again, the display on the radio only shows a
blank green light covering almost all of the screen. I can't read anything
on the display. Otherwise, the radio works normally. Can this be fixed, or
should I look at a new stereo?

Happy new year,
Jim Comer

Old December 28th 05, 02:53 PM posted to rec.autos.makers.mazda.miata

I don't think I ever ran into that on my 92. You've tried pushing all
different buttons and such right? You do remember the power on is to push in
on the volume knob correct? Just asking, a year and a half is a long time.

Chris
99BBB
92BB&T sold!