leaking brake fluid reservior

Old December 22nd 05, 07:10 AM posted to rec.autos.makers.mazda.miata

Default leaking brake fluid reservior

XS11E wrote:
> (Leon van Dommelen) wrote in
> :
>

>>XS11E > wrote:
>>

>>>"miker" > wrote in
thlink.net:

0...

>>>And, if you REALLY want to experiment, it will baste a turkey but
>>>that's off topic.

>>What? Your mother in law came over on Thanksgiving? Did she
>>notice a funny taste?

> Why would she? I washed the turkey baster out with DOT 4, was that not
> right?

I had a friend who "borrowed" his wife's turkey baster to work on his
car, with the intention of replacing it, which he promptly forgot to do
after throwing the dirty one in the tool box.

I say his wife's turkey baster because he does not cook. When it came
time for her to use it, she spent a long time looking for it before
going to buy one at the store.
She figured that she had misplaced it, after all, they have no children
and what would her husband need it for? Heh-heh.

I still don't know if he was smart to admit what he did or not. Honesty
is very important in a marriage, but he had to go to near-Kobe Bryant
length efforts to calm her down.

I think that was the last time that he dug through her kitchen drawers
for tools. :-)

Pat
Old December 22nd 05, 02:59 PM posted to rec.autos.makers.mazda.miata

> What? Your mother in law came over on Thanksgiving? Did she
> notice a funny taste?

She said it "wasn't dry for once".

miker