Reason nunber 187 why I love my Alfa

Old July 15th 04, 09:21 PM
Pete

http://www.vintagebike.co.uk/Bike%20...ikes/images/No
>rton%20F1_jpg.jpg

Yes please. me 2 <BWG>

Pete
--

156 2.0 TS (2001) - Proteo Rosso (his)
147 2.0 TS (2002) - Gem Green (her's)
Old July 15th 04, 09:26 PM
SteveH

Pete > wrote:

> On Thu, 15 Jul 2004 20:30:57 +0100, (SteveH), wrote:
>

> >I want a go on a rotary.... Norton F1 rotary.
> >
> ><drool>

http://www.vintagebike.co.uk/Bike%20...ikes/images/No
> >rton%20F1_jpg.jpg

> Yes please. me 2 <BWG>

They're the bike that got me into bikes, IYSWIM.

Always remember Steve Spray and Trevor Nation giving the Japs a good
kicking on them in the old British F1 bike series :-)

VW Golf GL Cabrio - Alfa 75 TS - Alfa 155 TS Lusso - COSOC KOTL
Old July 21st 04, 02:17 AM
Doug

The reasons for loving my alfa is for two reasons.

1. Standing outside the office and a having a fag and meeting a fellow Alfa
driver say "I didn't know you were an Alfa man" . Thats never going to
happen to a bmw driver in a million years.

2. Giving a lift home to 4 girls who can't find the rear door catch on a
156. Oh the smile inside. And if they are turned on by speed, even better. I
have to say it's not the speed or the handling good as it is WOW. It's the
design!!!!

156 TS 1.8

"Catman" > wrote in message
.. .
> Tom Boltwood wrote:
>

> >> From: >
> >> Newsgroups: alt.autos.alfa-romeo
> >> Date: Fri, 16 Jul 2004 11:51:01 +0100
> >> Subject: Reason nunber 187 why I love my Alfa

> >> Fond sweet memories shared here too. Must confess that my members page
> >> does show the Yam though <ROF>
> >> Brit bikes, well, they are a bit like my health, a thing of the past
> >> <LOL>
> >>

> > What about the Triumph Daytona? My mate's got one and it's great.

However,

www.cuore-sportivo.co.uk

Old July 21st 04, 07:06 AM
Catman

Doug wrote:

> The reasons for loving my alfa is for two reasons.
>
> 1. Standing outside the office and a having a fag and meeting a fellow
> Alfa driver say "I didn't know you were an Alfa man" . Thats never going
> to happen to a bmw driver in a million years.
>
> 2. Giving a lift home to 4 girls who can't find the rear door catch on a
> 156. Oh the smile inside. And if they are turned on by speed, even better.
> I have to say it's not the speed or the handling good as it is WOW. It's
> the design!!!!

Good man. I especially like the 4 girls bit

Old July 21st 04, 12:37 PM
Pete

On Wed, 21 Jul 2004 06:06:59 GMT, Catman >,
wrote:

>Doug wrote:
>
>> The reasons for loving my alfa is for two reasons.
>>
>> 1. Standing outside the office and a having a fag and meeting a fellow
>> Alfa driver say "I didn't know you were an Alfa man" . Thats never going
>> to happen to a bmw driver in a million years.
>>
>> 2. Giving a lift home to 4 girls who can't find the rear door catch on a
>> 156. Oh the smile inside. And if they are turned on by speed, even better.
>> I have to say it's not the speed or the handling good as it is WOW. It's
>> the design!!!!

>Good man. I especially like the 4 girls bit

Ditto. Please will you supply 4 girls for my 156 too <WEG>

Pete
--

156 2.0 TS (2001) - Proteo Rosso (his)
147 2.0 TS (2002) - Gem Green (her's)

Alfa 75 Speaker Sizes SteveH Alfa Romeo 2 June 19th 04 12:20 AM
Alfa Speedometer rob Alfa Romeo 1 June 4th 04 09:48 PM
Alfa 164 ABS Warning D & J Merrylees Alfa Romeo 0 May 24th 04 07:37 AM
Light at the end of the tunnel for UK Alfa drivers?? Alfistagj Alfa Romeo 0 May 22nd 04 11:08 AM
Giulietta e Nuova 147 Plug-in Bourne Alfa Romeo 0 May 13th 04 01:16 PM