1987 Olds 98 with transmission chatter

Old April 4th 06, 03:10 PM posted to rec.autos.tech

Default 1987 Olds 98 with transmission chatter

I have an 87 Olds 98 with 130,000 miles. When I am driving in OD up a
hill, the transmission will start to chatter. I can usually relieve
it by shifting back to Drive. However, it even chatters some in
Drive. I changed the transmission fluid about 12,000 miles ago but
the fellow simply flushed and did not change the filter. I have tried
a couple of the additives but they don't seem to help. Any advice
will be appreciated.

Transmission Problem? ozymandias Technology 1 January 9th 06 03:10 PM
1987 olds delta 88. Matt Technology 12 September 16th 05 04:46 AM
Help Honda Accord, 1987, manual transmission with carburetor engine || Honda 2 December 25th 04 11:16 PM
1987 Ford Ranger 2.9 4X4 auto w/overdrive transmission change/swap Reg 4x4 0 July 1st 04 02:43 AM