How many are happy with a Mustang-2004-2005-2006?

Old December 24th 05, 02:21 AM posted to alt.autos.ford,rec.autos.makers.ford.mustang

Default How many are happy with a Mustang-2004-2005-2006?

KJ.Kate wrote:
> LMAO!
> Either way, it will stain ....
> Jello would be less likely to clog the drain in the
> shower...
>
> men!
>
> LOL!

LOLOLOL! How true! Yes indeed men! Can't live with them can't live
without them HA.

Old December 24th 05, 02:22 AM posted to alt.autos.ford,rec.autos.makers.ford.mustang

Obie f.k.a. Wound Up wrote:
> KJ.Kate wrote:
>> LMAO!
>> Either way, it will stain ....

> Either way, it will stain. Just accept this, and it's
> more fun.
>
>> Jello would be less likely to clog the drain in the
>> shower...
>>

> It's chunkier, though, and will hold water pressure in
> sufficient volume. It depends upon the clay content of
> the mud, ultimately.
>
>> men!
>>

> We are lascivious creatures. It's just our way.
>
> When my wife complains about this, I say, "would you
> rather I just not care?"
>
>> LOL!
>>

> My thoughts exactly at women's complaints, because we
> know you guys love it, too. You think you're cagey but
> please...

LOL Yes exactly, they don't get away with anything at all, but we let
them think they do

Old December 24th 05, 02:22 AM posted to alt.autos.ford,rec.autos.makers.ford.mustang

KJ.Kate wrote:
> "Obie f.k.a. Wound Up"
>

>> My thoughts exactly at women's complaints, because we
>> know you guys love it, too. You think you're cagey but
>> please...
>>

> Just a little lower.. and to the left will ya?

ya'll make me laugh!

Old December 24th 05, 02:29 AM posted to alt.autos.ford,rec.autos.makers.ford.mustang

"alexiastation" > wrote in message
: KJ.Kate wrote:
: > "Obie f.k.a. Wound Up"
: >
: >>>
: >>
: >> My thoughts exactly at women's complaints, because we
: >> know you guys love it, too. You think you're cagey but
: >> please...
: >>
: >
: >
: > Just a little lower.. and to the left will ya?
:
: ya'll make me laugh!

that's a GOOD thing!

:
:

Old December 24th 05, 02:30 AM posted to alt.autos.ford,rec.autos.makers.ford.mustang

: KJ.Kate wrote:
: > LMAO!
: > Either way, it will stain ....
: > Jello would be less likely to clog the drain in the
: > shower...
: >
: > men!
: >
: > LOL!
: >
: LOLOLOL! How true! Yes indeed men! Can't live with them can't live
: without them HA.

LOL, yup!
That unless they get us something fun like a Mustang or Jeep stuff for
Christmas huh!

KJK

Old December 26th 05, 02:06 AM posted to alt.autos.ford,rec.autos.makers.ford.mustang

KJ.Kate wrote:
> "alexiastation" > wrote in message
>> KJ.Kate wrote:
>>> LMAO!
>>> Either way, it will stain ....
>>> Jello would be less likely to clog the drain in the
>>> shower...
>>>
>>> men!
>>>
>>> LOL!
>>>

>> LOLOLOL! How true! Yes indeed men! Can't live with them
>> can't live without them HA.

> LOL, yup!
> That unless they get us something fun like a Mustang or
> Jeep stuff for Christmas huh!
>
> KJK

YEAH! HAHA LOL! TRUE, they love us awe!!!!!!! He was so happy to get me
a car, they are so sweet and yet, I can't get my husband to get those
pants off the chair in the bedroom and they have dirt all over them!
errr. Oh well...guess I could go for a ride and leave the laundry behind

Hey congratulations on the Jeep, I really like those! He loves you,
awe...
Beth