OT Saving up the pennies for the next baja...

Old November 29th 04, 02:57 AM
Shaggie

Default OT Saving up the pennies for the next baja...

And maybe... Just maybe... I've found it!
http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eB...74331 03&rd=1

---

I cannot conceive of a personal God who would directly influence
the actions of individuals, or would directly sit in judgment on
creatures of his own creation. - Albert Einstein
Old November 29th 04, 03:36 AM
Neil

It will only work if you hack those little rear windows out of the back end
and put a big chunk of Plexiglas there so you have a good view.

Neil

Old November 29th 04, 04:35 AM
Tim Rogers

"Shaggie" > wrote in message

> And maybe... Just maybe... I've found it!

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eB...74331 03&rd=1

.............Since it's got incorrect bumpers, go ahead and cut it up. Can I
have that crappy looking black steering wheel?

timmy

Old November 29th 04, 04:41 AM
Bill Berckman

Shaggie wrote:

>And maybe... Just maybe... I've found it!
>
>http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eB...tegory=6019&it

em=4507433103&rd=1

LOL, you would probably be the only person to have a lifetime ban from the
Vintage Volkswagen Club of America. )

Bill Berckman
67 Beetle

Old November 29th 04, 05:17 AM
Scott H

"Shaggie" wrote ...
> And maybe... Just maybe... I've found it!
> http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eB...74331 03&rd=1

If you need a little more visibility out the rear, this handy diagram may help:
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v1...itintooval.jpg

;-)

--
Scott

Old November 29th 04, 05:01 PM
Seth Graham

On 2004-11-29, Shaggie > wrote:
> And maybe... Just maybe... I've found it!

Are things really that bad around here that posts involving ACVW's
have to be marked OT?

Old November 29th 04, 08:58 PM
Jan Andersson

Seth Graham wrote:

> On 2004-11-29, Shaggie > wrote:
> > And maybe... Just maybe... I've found it!

> Are things really that bad around here that posts involving ACVW's
> have to be marked OT?

HAHAHAHAHAHA

good one

Jan
Old November 30th 04, 03:37 AM
Mike Cross

I thought for sure this was the one you found.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eB...atego ry=6019

Old November 30th 04, 03:40 AM
MUADIB®

>http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eB...74331 03&rd=1

Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm..............................

and It's just down the road from here.

( Like I Have The funds for something that nice..............)

Remove "YOURPANTIES" to reply

MUADIB®

http://www.angelfire.com/retro/sster...IN%20PAGE.html

one small step for man,.....
One giant leap for attorneys.
Old November 30th 04, 04:18 AM
Bill Berckman

Mike wrote:

>I thought for sure this was the one you found.
>

>http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eB...=1&item=450705

7551&category=6019

Nope I checked, Shaggie has not bid on it yet. Must be waiting until the end
of the auction to bid. )

Bill Berckman
67 Beetle