1978 for sale

Old September 7th 04, 11:09 PM
Scottie

Default 1978 for sale

25th Anniversary White Coupe-Matching numbers

km's-77,000
Engine- L-48 350cu in.
Trans- 3-speed auto
Ratio-3.55 rear end

Options-pwr windows,brakes and steering....T-roof, some new
weatherstripping.....CD player and amp......Pace car style leather
seats....tilt/telescopic steering wheel

Improvments/repairs-New rear spring, new poly bushings all around except for
body mounts....new battery.....new rear main seal... plugs,wires,ignition
coil...s/s calipers, true dual exahaust...new rubber(235/60 R15)...engine
mounts....new rear shocks and 9 leaf spring.

Still has orginal paint...interior is black but was originally
red......Drivers side rear quarter panel a small crack in fibreglass. This
car has very little use but runs and sounds great. Even the rotors are still
original but in mint condition.Pads have been replaced and are new.
Has been in Nova Scotia for last 4 years but is originally from Ontario.

Spare parts as in new front brake kit, car cover and other items.

NEVER winter driven and has been stored inside all but this past winter.
Will need to be painted at some time in the near future.
Rims are not original vette rims.

http://img.villagephotos.com/p/2004-.../Frontside.jpg

Inspected in September. Is liscensed and on the road.

Call Scott at 445-1431

Price: $6000.00 obo. Serious inquiries only

Old September 7th 04, 11:11 PM
Scottie

This is in Canada. Area code 902. Sorry if I confused some of ya....LOL

Scottie

. ..

Old September 7th 04, 11:11 PM
Scottie

This is in Canada. Area code 902. Sorry if I confused some of ya....LOL

Scottie

. ..