2001 TJ Sport For Sale - Pennsylvania - 26k miles $13500

Old May 5th 05, 03:52 PM

Default 2001 TJ Sport For Sale - Pennsylvania - 26k miles $13500

I'm selling my beloved 2001 Wrangler Sport. We have 2 other vehicles
and barely ever use the Jeep. There is no place to take it off road
around here anyway.

Only $13,500 gets you:

6 cylinders, 5 speed.
26000 miles
Anti-Lock brakes.
Garaged.
Blue-Gray with dark interior.
Warn 8000i winch
BFG All terrain tires.
Amercian Racing wheels.
Soft top and Bikini top.
Full steel doors.
Side steps
Cruise control and leather wheel, shifter.
120 volt outlet in console.
300 watt amp, infinity speakers, and factory sub in console.
Original owner, books included.

MSRP for a new one like this is over $25k. I'm selling mine for half
that, and it only has 26k miles on it.

The vehicle is in good condition, but the drivers side seat is torn on
the side from getting in and out (vinyl seats for weatherproofing).

It's listed on cars.com if you want to see pictures of it.

I am in Lititz, PA. Near Lancaster.

717*278*2889

dean(dot)wissing(at)cox(dot)com