Hey Jer.....

Old April 10th 08, 12:43 AM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.autos
Mike G.

Default Hey Jer.....

Your own words....
And I quote;
""HEMI-Powered" > wrote in message

> NO ONE owns this NG, and NO ONE even knows
> how many silent readers there are."

So get off my ass about Billy Boy!

Mike
--
Do not value the things you have in your life,
but value who you have in your life!

Old April 10th 08, 04:52 AM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.autos
HEMI-Powered[_2_]

Mike G. added these comments in the current discussion du jour ...

>> NO ONE owns this NG, and NO ONE even knows how many silent

readers there are."

> So get off my ass about Billy Boy!

Sorry, Mike G-String, I will NOT get off your ass. You set yourself
up for that when you claimed ownership of the FAQs and even put
yourself in them for which you have no right or authority. The
reason I rag you is that you practice what is known as "selective
enforcement". So, Head FAQ Nazi, either fish, cut bait or go
ashore. YOU must enforce your precious FAQs equally OR your are as
useless as they are. You can count on my "getting on your ass"
EVERY time some idiot invades this NG and you do nothing. You hate-
mongers are so pathetic it really isn't fair to even pick on you.
What I find the most sad is that you can't even afticulate WHY you
hate so much, much less provide proof of your ludicrous acusations.
Now, go away, little one, the big kids want to play on the
playground now.

--
HP, aka Jerry

"That's all I have to say about that" - Forrest Gump

Old April 12th 08, 08:27 AM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.autos
gn_user[_2_]

On Thu, 10 Apr 2008 03:52:44 GMT, "HEMI-Powered" >
wrote: >

>What I find the most sad is that you can't even afticulate WHY you
>hate so much, much less provide proof of your ludicrous acusations.

Jun 2006
"So, go away quietly or I'll drive you away via flooding your precious
NG so that the other miscreants can't post.

And, they'll begin to hate your guts the same as I do, but for a
different reason; you see, it will be YOU they blame for "waking up
the kraken"."

ATM, aka Jerry

>Now, go away, little one, the big kids want to play on the
>playground now.

No just more hate to spread around, never been any different.
--
gn_user
Old April 12th 08, 08:44 AM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.autos
Paddy's Pig[_3_] Paddy's Pig[_3_] is offline
Banned

"gn_user" > wrote in message

> No just more hate to spread around, never been any different.

Of course you're right.

Here's a mea culpa: I respond to Jerry too much. It feels good when I do it
but he's right about one thing and that's that all the normal people are too
easy to troll.

He's lovin' all the attention he gets as a troll and scum.

As of today I turned him off again and I can't see him. I've done it before
but I eventually took him out of my KF list. I will try not to do that
again and I would hope others will agree.

This loathsome scum will go away when everybody recognizes he doesn't
deserve any more recognition and acts accordingly. He is, after all, a
cretin. No attention is needed or earned.
--
Pat Durkin

Old April 12th 08, 09:18 AM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.autos
MagisterMax

It's really hard to know what to do with a nut case like he is: ignore him
or slash him to ribbons. He has a lifetime of both reactions from people
and hasn't got a friend in the world, of course. He's a nasty, miserable,
disgusting and treacherous misanthrope who doesn't deserve to be
acknowledged as a human being let alone an accepted member of this or any
other newsgroup. I wouldn't be surprised if his bodily fluids corroded
glass. I tried reasoning with him 5 years ago and quickly gave up. I tried
lots of other approaches, including killfiling, but then thought I'd simply
keep all of his abusive comments and vituperative outbursts to send off as
evidence one day. Well now I've got five years' worth and nothing's changed
except that he's been kicked off a couple of news services. So, Pat, I
think I'll do the same as you and will killfile him again, permanently this
time. If everyone does the same we won't see any of his replies and
effectively he will cease to exist. Perhaps our FAQs should include a
recommendation that he be in everyone's killfile. A fitting end.

Max

Old April 12th 08, 09:31 AM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.autos

"MagisterMax" > wrote in message

> Perhaps our FAQs should include a recommendation that he be in everyone's
> killfile. A fitting end.

A sensational idea. It should be written into the FAQ. Key word being
"recommend" of course. Nobody wants to be accused of thought control so
this appears to be a workable solution.

A similar thought --- since nobody but he posts from Troy, MI, it might be
simpler to merely recommend blocking all posts from Troy*. That way when he
goes to the ACLU to complain he's being unfairly ignored the judge will ask
him for plausible proof. When he whips out a vague recommendation to block
all Troy posters the judge will laugh and tell him to have a nice day.
--
Pat Durkin

*Since there's no practical method I know of to block transmissions from a
specific georgraphical spot I would suggest each member compile a list of
known posters from Troy and expand it as needed. This shotgun approach
would surely succeed.

Old April 12th 08, 01:25 PM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.autos
John Bradley

We were able to automatically block it forever and whenever it gets within
50ft (app 16m) of any computer. But I'm afraid the implant chip route is not
available to all - albeit implanting a couple hundred chips would have been
fun. Under the Patriot Act, discriminating against it (as a terrorist) in
this manner has already been Court approved so no problem there. Bear in
mind, it is being constantly monitored by agency personnel (yes, it's a
filthy job).
A group KF is appropriate. Besides, this will all soon be over.
Many thanks.
"Vernor the Dry" Canadian member of the Cliquot Club

--
Vote for Ponzi - the US economy depends on him!

Old April 15th 08, 07:35 AM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.autos
gn_user[_2_]

On Sat, 12 Apr 2008 00:44:40 -0700, "Paddy's Pig" >
wrote: >

>"gn_user" > wrote in message
.. .

>> No just more hate to spread around, never been any different.

>Of course you're right.

Not hard to figure, the guy's published volumes about who he hates.
The stated purpose is intimidation and coercion to keep others from
using public news groups and that's an issue for anyone accessing
Usenet.

It's all a storm in a tea cup but I think the reality is plain that
the real object of hatred is truth, no matter who's handing it to him.
Not sure I've encountered such thorough dishonesty before.

>As of today I turned him off again and I can't see him. I've done it before
>but I eventually took him out of my KF list. I will try not to do that
>again and I would hope others will agree.

That was CEMAs solution and I agree he's not the topic of this group.
Sorry for the late reply and I'll put the skids to the OT stuff,

Thanks to everyone for their volumes of pictures.
--
gn_user
Old April 15th 08, 12:52 PM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.autos
HEMI-Powered[_4_]

gn_user added these comments in the current discussion du jour ...

> On Sat, 12 Apr 2008 00:44:40 -0700, "Paddy's Pig"
> > wrote:
> >

>>"gn_user" > wrote in message
. ..

>>> No just more hate to spread around, never been any different.

>>Of course you're right.
>>

> Not hard to figure, the guy's published volumes about who he
> hates. The stated purpose is intimidation and coercion to keep
> others from using public news groups and that's an issue for
> anyone accessing Usenet.
>
> It's all a storm in a tea cup but I think the reality is plain
> that the real object of hatred is truth, no matter who's handing
> it to him. Not sure I've encountered such thorough dishonesty
> before.
>>
>>As of today I turned him off again and I can't see him. I've
>>done it before but I eventually took him out of my KF list. I
>>will try not to do that again and I would hope others will
>>agree.
>>

> That was CEMAs solution and I agree he's not the topic of this
> group. Sorry for the late reply and I'll put the skids to the OT
> stuff,
>
> Thanks to everyone for their volumes of pictures.

You're not worth nearly enough to even deserve the term "idiot"

--
HP, aka Jerry

"You've obviously mistaken me for someone who gives a ****!"