April is "RSS month" at the WHL.

Old April 1st 08, 09:25 AM posted to misc.transport.road,rec.autos.driving
Carl ROGÉRS

Default April is "RSS month" at the WHL.

Hi Viatologists,

The Worldwide Highway Library thanks the viatology community for an
*excellent* March! ...More than 3,000 hits came from RSS ("Really Simple
Syndication") subscriptions. Through a live user interface, random
samplings of the world's highways have been, and *are* brought to you in
photograph and video formats.

We would like to keep the momentum going and dub April as the "RSS Month"!

If you haven't subscribed to our RSS feeds, why wait? Pictures from Israel
and the United States await. Simply head to
http://worldwide-hwys.calrog.com and click to the RSS section . Check out
samples of North American videos and visit our entire collection later on at
your leisure! These RSS feeds are natively supported in IE7 and Safari.

While the competition consists of lonely YouTube fanboys who can't afford
their own URL (lol!), the WHL is proud to lead the way in web technology
like it always has. RSS, videos, advanced JPGs--yup, that's us. We present
quality videos of interchanges, highway shields and more. Head on over
today and see why we're simply the best. Guaranteed.

Happy RSS month,

Carl Rogers
"Adding human experience to transportology"
********
Calrog.com, Worldwide Highway Library:
http://worldwide-hwys.calrog.com
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
An integrated media arm in International Transportation Research. Has
served your home country and ninety-nine of its worldwide neighbours
since 2000, through Internet downstream and published works.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
********

Old April 1st 08, 12:20 PM posted to misc.transport.road,rec.autos.driving
John A. Weeks III

In article >,
"Carl Rogers" > wrote:

> While the competition consists of lonely YouTube fanboys who can't afford
> their own URL (lol!), the WHL is proud to lead the way in web technology
> like it always has. RSS, videos, advanced JPGs--yup, that's us. We present
> quality videos of interchanges, highway shields and more. Head on over
> today and see why we're simply the best. Guaranteed.

Sounds to me more like you are selling used cars than anything
else. That is the same sales pitch that I hear from the folks
that bring the old used cars up from Mexico and roll back the
odometers.

> Happy RSS month,

Happy rust-bucket month to you, too.

-john-

John A. Weeks III * * * * * 612-720-2854 * * * * *
Newave Communications * * * * * * * * * * * * http://www.johnweeks.com
Old April 1st 08, 12:46 PM posted to misc.transport.road,rec.autos.driving
East Coast Hive Mind

Must be April. Here's our fool.
Old April 1st 08, 03:47 PM posted to misc.transport.road,rec.autos.driving
Gary V

On Apr 1, 4:25*am, "Carl Rogers" > wrote:

> Through a live user interface, random
> samplings of the world's highways have been, and *are* brought to you in
> photograph and video formats.

He finally admits it - his site has random coverage.
Old April 1st 08, 04:07 PM posted to misc.transport.road,rec.autos.driving
East Coast Hive Mind

Must be April. Here's our fool.
Old April 2nd 08, 01:57 AM posted to misc.transport.road,rec.autos.driving
Luxury Yacht

"Carl Rogers" > wrote in message

<a bunch of nonsense about how he is better than everyone in the world>

Hey, Carl!! The idiots union called. They're drumming you out and
cancelling your membership! They said they know they told you to build
yourself into a better idiot. But you're taking it to such extremes you're
making them all look bad.

And they said they're not going to refund your membership dues.

--
Don't forget to have your troll spayed or neutered

Old April 2nd 08, 05:39 AM posted to misc.transport.road,rec.autos.driving
necromancer[_4_]

On Tue, 1 Apr 2008 01:25:46 -0700, "Carl Rogers"
> wrote:

>The Worldwide Highway Library thanks the viatology community for an
>*excellent* March! ...More than 3,000 hits came from RSS ("Really Simple
>Syndication") subscriptions.

Yes, krl, I'm aware of what, "RSS," is. I have even subscribed to a
coupla feeds, such as the Comrade's and FreewayJim's youtube channel.
So, what's your point?

>While the competition consists of lonely YouTube fanboys who can't afford
>their own URL (lol!),

www.worldofnecromancer.org and www.coastalgeorgiaroads.net I have
*two* of them that you are now aware of.....

You were saying something funny, I believe?

> the WHL is proud to lead the way in web technology
>like it always has. RSS, videos, advanced JPGs--yup, that's us. We present
>quality videos of interchanges, highway shields and more. Head on over
>today and see why we're simply the best. Guaranteed.

Ya wanna call yourself worldwide, eh? Well then howabout some snaps of
the following:

The Kabul-Mazar Highway in Afghanastan,

The Sheikh Fazlolah Highway and Yadegar-e-Emam Highway in Iran,

Iraq Highway 8 anywhere from Kuwait to Baghdad

and

La Carretera Central (The Central Highway) in Cuba.

Otherwise, you are just a poseur.

--
"and P.S.:
**** you people"
Old April 2nd 08, 06:04 AM posted to misc.transport.road,rec.autos.driving
US 71

"necromancer" wrote:

> Ya wanna call yourself worldwide, eh? Well then howabout some snaps of
> the following:
>
> The Kabul-Mazar Highway in Afghanastan,
>
> The Sheikh Fazlolah Highway and Yadegar-e-Emam Highway in Iran,
>
> Iraq Highway 8 anywhere from Kuwait to Baghdad
>
> and
>
> La Carretera Central (The Central Highway) in Cuba.
>
> Otherwise, you are just a poseur.

You realize Carl is now going to look for his dictionary so he can look up
"poseur"

--
us71 (at) cox.net
In search of the road less taken

Old April 2nd 08, 08:05 AM posted to misc.transport.road,rec.autos.driving
necromancer[_4_]

On Wed, 2 Apr 2008 00:04:44 -0500, "US 71" > wrote:

>"necromancer" wrote:
>
>> Ya wanna call yourself worldwide, eh? Well then howabout some snaps of
>> the following:
>>
>> The Kabul-Mazar Highway in Afghanastan,
>>
>> The Sheikh Fazlolah Highway and Yadegar-e-Emam Highway in Iran,
>>
>> Iraq Highway 8 anywhere from Kuwait to Baghdad
>>
>> and
>>
>> La Carretera Central (The Central Highway) in Cuba.
>>
>> Otherwise, you are just a poseur.
>>

>You realize Carl is now going to look for his dictionary so he can look up
>"poseur"

Are you sure that krl is capable of using a dictionary?

--
Calrog admits that his website is dead:

"Somebody is trying to suck on the teat of the WHL...
You'll never make it anywhere, necrophiliac."
--Carl Rogers - 2/18/08

ref: http://tinyurl.com/yt2ya4
Msg Id:
Old April 2nd 08, 02:44 PM posted to misc.transport.road,rec.autos.driving
US 71

"necromancer" wrote

> Are you sure that krl is capable of using a dictionary?

Well, he did create vitamintologist