Good bye room

Old January 25th 05, 01:10 AM
Billstein

Default Good bye room

I traded in my 2002 premium convertable Sat. It was sad to see her go. I
will now have to find a good truck news group.
See ya Bill

Old January 25th 05, 05:14 AM

.....cya?

-Mike

--
A happy kid behind the wheel of a 98 Mustang GT
Cold air intake

Old January 25th 05, 01:52 PM
SVTKate

What kind of truck did you buy Bill?

Old January 25th 05, 07:10 PM
Mark C.

C-mon, brother! You can afford to buy an older mustang to fix up on the
side, and still come visit us for questions.

--
Mark C. Jack of all trades, master of none. (well, maybe a couple)

I r34lly n33d t0 g37 l41d

ink.net...

Old January 26th 05, 07:58 AM
Billstein

Hi Kate I picked up a 2005 Toyota Tacoma Prerunner crew cab TRD sport. Not
bad for a v-6 245hp stock. I can now tow my toys to the desert to ride. I
had 67 thousand on the stang in 2 years, the value hit the floor. The cats
were starting to show signs of clogging and it was going to need brakes
soon. I will miss the leather and the good looks. And the premium sound. But
as Mark said I will need to pick up a classic to build. I liked the 67 GTs
390 big block ok 427 Dream big
Latter I'll check back Bill

"SVTKate" > wrote in message
ink.net...