Old April 10th 08, 06:28 AM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.autos
Mike G.

Default FAQ

--
Do not value the things you have in your life,
but value who you have in your life!

Attached Files
File Type: txt A.B.P.A Charter and FAQ 12 18 2005.txt (10.7 KB, 19 views)
Old April 10th 08, 06:29 AM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.autos
Paddy's Pig[_3_] Paddy's Pig[_3_] is offline
Banned

"Mike G." > wrote in message
m...

Thank you Mike once again. Your work is appreciated here.
--
Pat Durkin

Old April 10th 08, 06:32 AM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.autos
Mike G.

ya might read these Jer.....
Completely this time, oh and when you quote these, get it right!
Same as the movie characters you use, get it right!

Old April 10th 08, 12:39 PM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.autos
HEMI-Powered[_2_]

Mike G. added these comments in the current discussion du jour ...

--
HP, aka Jerry

"That's all I have to say about that" - Forrest Gump

Attached Files
File Type: doc A.B.P.A Charter and FAQ 12 18 2005.doc (45 Bytes, 17 views)
File Type: pdf A.B.P.A Charter and FAQ 12 18 2005.pdf (45 Bytes, 12 views)
File Type: txt A.B.P.A Charter and FAQ 12 18 2005.txt (8.3 KB, 13 views)
Old April 10th 08, 12:40 PM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.autos
HEMI-Powered[_2_]

Paddy's Pig added these comments in the current discussion du jour

> Thank you Mike once again. Your work is appreciated here.

What work? When this NG is flooded by the likes of billie boi, ole
Mike is nowhere to be seen. Likewise when somebody swoops in and
craps all over the floor with a bunch of pictures improperly named.
It's tough being #1, isn't it, Pig?

Old April 10th 08, 12:43 PM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.autos
HEMI-Powered[_2_]

Mike G. added these comments in the current discussion du jour ...

> ya might read these Jer.....
> Completely this time, oh and when you quote these, get it right!
> Same as the movie characters you use, get it right!

I read this and I DID quote it correctly. It was a simple copy-
paste from YOUR MS Word file. So, idiot, show me where I a)
incorrectly quoted the vaunted FAQs and b) violated them at ANY
time in the last couple of years, and certainly NOT violated them
in the last 4-6 months. You talk big but have nothing to back you
up just like your insane pedagogue buddy who doesn't understand
that copyright violations are a violation of the FAQs, a violation
of the charter of this NG, a moral violation, and a violation of
his ISP/NSP for stealing copyrighted pictures and posting them
without either permission or credit. Start doing your job, G-
string, or hand the baton to someone who will. Now, blow.

Old April 10th 08, 03:39 PM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.autos
Mike G.

Thanks Pat,
Your thanks is muchly appreciated.

Mike

Old April 10th 08, 08:23 PM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.autos
MagisterMax

Thanks for keeping and posting these, Mike. It's a thankless job but a
necessary one. I did it for years so I know that it's not easy dealing with
an idiot who should be institutionalized. Keep up the good work.

Max

Old April 10th 08, 08:27 PM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.autos

"MagisterMax" > wrote in message
> Thanks for keeping and posting these, Mike. It's a thankless job but a
> necessary one. I did it for years so I know that it's not easy dealing
> with an idiot who should be institutionalized. Keep up the good work.

Oh. Jerry's been posting again? I didn't realize it.
--
Pat Durkin

Old April 10th 08, 10:14 PM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.autos
HEMI-Powered[_2_]

MagisterMax added these comments in the current discussion du jour

> Thanks for keeping and posting these, Mike. It's a thankless
> job but a necessary one. I did it for years so I know that it's
> not easy dealing with an idiot who should be institutionalized.
> Keep up the good work.

That's good Mad Max, that's very good. Admitting that YOU have a
mental problem and need dedicated 24x7 help is the first step
toward a possible cure so that you can re-enter the human race. I
pray that you do decide to enter a psychiatric ward at a good
Canadian hospital where they can pump you full of meds to knock out
the delusions that've taken over your personality.

As for the job being thankless, what would you suggest? G-string
doesn't fulfill the responsibilities of his self-appointed office
so why should he be thanked - for nothing?