Gas prices - I paid $3.85.9 today

Old April 8th 08, 09:33 PM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.autos
MagisterMax

Default Gas prices - I paid $3.85.9 today

Whew. No, we haven't although the infrastructure's crumbling and we did
send you Pamela Anderson.

Max

newstGdneqp9_kl9WbanZ2dnUVZ_q6mnZ2d@fingerlakest echnologygroup...

Old April 9th 08, 12:38 AM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.autos
Frank ess

"John Bradley" > wrote in message
newstGdneqp9_kl9WbanZ2dnUVZ_q6mnZ2d@fingerlakest echnologygroup...
> Max - chill
> Your country has not:
> Attacked and destroyed another for cheap gas
> Tortured
> Murdered 300,000 Iraqis
> Displaced 3 million persons
> Printed 9 trillion fake dollars
> Sold bonds to foreign countries that total twice the net value of
> all its assets
> Reduced its education system to testing for lowest common grades
> Eliminated its workforce
> Left one-third its population to fend for their own health care
> Abandoned its infrastructure to disrepair/degradation
> Censored its former free press
> Produced Paris Hilton

/Not/ my idea of, well, anything, much.

> I could go on....

How about "Cashed in its Constitution and principles to further the
interests of a narrow-headed cowboy and his frat bros."

--
Frank ess

Old April 9th 08, 12:39 AM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.autos
Frank ess

Old April 9th 08, 01:14 AM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.autos
Square Wheels[_8_]

On Tue, 08 Apr 2008 16:38:12 -0700, Frank ess wrote:

> "John Bradley" > wrote in message
> newstGdneqp9_kl9WbanZ2dnUVZ_q6mnZ2d@fingerlakest echnologygroup...
>> Max - chill
>> Your country has not:
>> Attacked and destroyed another for cheap gas
>> Tortured
>> Murdered 300,000 Iraqis
>> Displaced 3 million persons
>> Printed 9 trillion fake dollars
>> Sold bonds to foreign countries that total twice the net value of
>> all its assets
>> Reduced its education system to testing for lowest common grades
>> Eliminated its workforce
>> Left one-third its population to fend for their own health care
>> Abandoned its infrastructure to disrepair/degradation
>> Censored its former free press
>> Produced Paris Hilton
>>

> /Not/ my idea of, well, anything, much.
>
>> I could go on....
>>

> How about "Cashed in its Constitution and principles to further the
> interests of a narrow-headed cowboy and his frat bros."

I'm enjoying this off-shoot thread immensely!

Music to my wee shell-like ears.

Sit vis nobiscum!

Old April 9th 08, 07:38 AM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.autos
Square Wheels[_8_]

On Tue, 08 Apr 2008 21:45:05 -0400, rob wrote:

> you can have her back!

Uh, OK if we pass on that?

> we'll keep Shannon tweed

If you can pry her away from Gene Simmons.....